-63-

Two days goes by. Even the Sun is shining thru the clouds, it's quite windy day. We are all gathered outside, ready to see the Quidditch game to begin between the Ravenclaw and Slytherin. The atmophere is nowhere near what it was back in the Quidditch World Cup, but this still feels like a fun way to spend next couple of hours in middle of a Friday. "Come along kids, the game is about to start!" Hagrid waves his big hand to a group of students that are slowly walking towards the Quidditch Pitch's entry. We are all dressed up in our capes, robes and scarfs. I'm wearing a light brown robe with the brown Hufflepuff scarf that has the logo on it. Part of me already regrets I didn't bring any gloves with me. Can already feel how the cold weather is creeping into my fingertips.

Looking up to my friend beside me with teasing smile:"Doubt we have any bets this year?". Some steam comes out as I said it. A sneaky smile raises on his lips, making his cheekbones even more appealing with that light redness from coldness:"We haven't get the change to do that, yet.". I give a quick, playful slap side of his arm:"You sneaky little thing.". The thought of we Professors are betting on our students game with real money might be questionable. Yet it makes this all way more exciting! I might root for Ravenclaw. Since my hands are feeling cold, I keep rubbing them. Can only imagine how cold the players are going to be. "Hrrr..! Wanna go for a firewhiskys later this evening? I could use some warmth inside out." I laugh. "Oh, I'd love to. But I promised to see Olympe after the classes are over, ya see." he tells. I nod as acknowledgement. Maybe I'll ask Minerva then.

Just then, Minerva and Severus walks up to us. My heart flutters and light blush raises on my cheeks when I see him. It's like small fireworks started to pop inside me here and there. We've been quite busy these past two days, so we haven't had the change to spend any alone time. There's always people around. "Good afternoon, you two." the Transfigure Professor greets us with big smile. "Afternoon!" I smile with Hagrid to them both. "Ready to loose some money again, Minnie?" the half-giant teases. "Not a change! I'm going to earn some money today, Rubeus." she looks determined. They both start bickering what's about to happen and who's going to win this game. Severus and I are standing a bit further away, watching them go. They are so much fun to watch. I glance up at the Potions Master, trying to see if he's finding all this as amusing as I do. But he has the usual expressionless look on his face as he watches them. That's when I realize how he hasn't even looked at me ever since they came here. Hope everything's alright.

Seems that Hagrid is betting on Ravenclaw, and Minerva is betting on Slytherin. Don't even need to ask who's side Severus is on... When the last of the students walks us by, we all greet them and act like we weren't just talking about how much money will be involved to this game. "Well, that'll be everyone. Let's get in!" Hagrid smiles and starts walking ahead. "No need to tell me twice!" Minerva follows him right after. All the children's cheerful yells and roots can be heard around the Quidditch Pitch as they are getting ready to see when the players enters the field. It's quite a hassle to be honest. Severus and I share a look and I offer him a soft smile:"Better get going then.". No answer. We walk side by side thru the gates. Just when we make a right turn, where the wooden stairs to up to the seatings began, hidden from others to see, Severus suddenly grabs me by the scarf and pulls me in. Huh?! Immediately our lips crash. He has gathered good amount of the scarf tightly inside his fist, not letting me go.

It got me so off guard. Didn't think he'll be this bold - specially when we are out in public like this. Then again, he knew everyone's watching the game so there are no witnesses. When our lips apart from each other, he whispers:"You have no idea how much I have been craving to do that these past two days.". My whole face goes red:"O-oh?". Well, to be honest, so have I. We share a gentle shy smile before going for another kiss, letting the warm feeling fill us up. Even the kiss is sweet and tender, I can feel this is a bit more passionate than last couple times. The sound of children cheering increases as the players enters the field, and the sound of brooms whooshes by echoes under these staircases. Sneaky smile creeps on my lips as we kiss, and I raise my hands towards his face. "Ah..-!" he flinches and quickly pulls away as I cup his face with the cold hands. The teasing smile never leaves on my lips:"What? What's the matter?". Then, I place my hands again around his cheeks. Severus grabs both of my wrists to stop and frowns while blushing, acting annoyed:"You'll pay for that, little badger...". It just makes me laugh more. My heart is full.

Pretty much after that, we went up the stairs to get a seat where the other professors are. The game is full on going. I sit between Minerva and Severus. The booth we are sitting is full of professors, all watching the game. Not sure how many of them are part of the bet, so none of us talk too loud about it. Minerva and I are cheering the students as they flies us by. "Gooo!!! Wohooo!!!" I clap and cheer. Then after a while, I again rub my hands together, trying to create some warmth while watching the game. Severus sees this corner of his eye. "Where are your gloves, (Y/N)?" Minerva asks. "Ah, guess they are somewhere in the chamber. I think Sniffy has hidden them from me." I tell her as I place hands beside me, holding onto the wooden bench we are sitting on. Pretty quickly Minerva and I start planning on going to Hogsmeade to grab some firewhiskys after the school day is over.

While we're talking, I feel how a warm hand grabs my left one that is resting on the wooden bench. Hm? Without taking my eyes off of my friend, I realize it's Severus. Since we are all sitting very closely one another in this booth, and we are all wearing these big capes and robes, no one can see how he's holding my hand under the thick fabrics. Luckily I manage to keep up the conversation with Minerva as normal as possible, even I am blushing more and more the longer he holds onto my hand. It feels so nice and warm. When we stop talking and 'focus' on the game again, I glance at the Potions Master next to me. He has very neutral look on his face, watching the game like nothing's happening. Then, under these robes, he moves his fingers to interlock them with mine. It makes my heart flutter and blush harder. Focus on the game, (Y/N)! Damn it! Without my notice, a soft smirk appears corner of Severus's lips with light blush.

What I can tell thru my flushtered state, is that Draco isn't playing as well as he used to. His focus seems to be elsewhere. Almost like this would be his first time flying on a broom or something. Even some of the Slytherin students in the crowd are yelling at him to focus more and do better. I feel sorry for him... The thought of him being treated the same way I was back then makes me feel a bit anxious for him. Severus does a small squeeze with his hand which cuts off my thoughts and automatically my head snaps at him with questioning look. As expected, he doesn't look at me, his eyes are on the game. But he starts to gently caressing my hand with his thump. He really is something... Isn't he?

In the end, Ravenclaw won. Minerva wasn't happy about that. Obviously she kept it all to herself, not showing it to the children, but when there were no students around, she cursed like she was in a duel with an enemy which actually made me laugh. The Head of the Slytherin's House didn't have much emotion - as expected. Guess he was secretly happy the team I was rooting for finally won. Even it means he lost some money... As we all slowly exit from the Quidditch Pitch, I hear how one of the players shouts:"Draco! Where are you going?". Huh? Automatically, my head turns to the direction the voice came from. Can see how the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team is watching Draco as he's storming off. They all start whispering and wondering what got into him. Sure, they lost the game, but it's not the end of the world. Right?

While watching him getting further away, I feel once again the urge to run after him. "Move along, Professor. You are blocking the way from others." familiar deep voice calls behind and places his hand gently small of my back, pushing me a bit. Realizing it too and start walking:"Oh! Sorry..!". We walk among the flow of students and after couple steps the Potions Master lets go and his hands disappears under the cape. "You really should pay more attention where you stop daydreaming." he says while keeping his eyes in the distance. My head snaps up to look at him:"I wasn't daydreaming!". "Whatever you say..." he sounds unconvinced. There is that teasing smile of his again. Small blush raises on my cheeks. He really likes to push my buttons, doesn't he?