-67-

Days goes by, and before I knew it - it was the week of the Valentine's Day. The hallways and corridors are filled with whispers and giggles who's going to be whose Valentine in two days. Specially the girls are all excited about their upcoming dates with their boyfriends or crushes. Boys... Not as much. This is rather awkward time for them, I guess. Well, not for everyone. "Professor (Y/L)!" Neville calls other side of the hallway. "Neville! Nice to see you. It's been a while." I smile. He jogs to me and stops:"Y-yeah. Been kind of busy lately...". Giving him a teasing smirk:"Kissing Luna all day long?". Neville's face goes red as tomato:"N-no..! I meant the school stuff and..-", "I was just messing with you!" I laugh and give a gentle nudge side of his arm. He's such a sweetheart.

We then start walking side by side along the hallway. Our conversation quickly goes to the Valentine's Day and how they are going to spend it. He told me he has made a handcraft gift for Luna, and he's going to give it when he picks her up before their date in Hogsmeade. A handmade, huh? That actually gave me an idea! My cheeks turns light pink when the thought Severus being my Valentine. "-/L)?" Neville's voice brings me back from my thoughts. Little panic hits and I push the thoughts away:"Ah! Sorry, Neville. I..- I think your plan for Valentine's sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm sure she'll love it.". "You think so?" he asks with hint of nervousness. "Definitely!" I exclaim. Neville turns to look ahead and sees his girlfriend standing further away. His whole face brightens up right away and his head turns back to me:"W-well, I'll be going now. It was nice talking to you again, Professor.". Gentle smile appears on my face:"Pleasure is all mine, Neville.". With that, the boy rushes to the girl and they exchange couple words before walking away hand in hand. They are so cute!

While walking alone, I start to think more about the upcoming Valentine. Neville inspired me to make something handmade for Severus. But what? I can't knit like aunt-Ruby - talk about got no time for that either... It needs to be something simple. Then it hit me: fudge! I'll made fudge! My eyes starts to sparkle by the idea. I've never made any before, but how hard can it be? Knowing Severus isn't afond of sweets, but it's going to be Valentine, so he might as well start getting used to it. Can't wait! Then, I spot familiar student walking this way. "Professor." Harry nods and stops in front of me. I give a polite smile:"Hello, Harry. How's everything?". "Good." he gives a tight lip smile. There is this certain tension lingering in the air. After all, last time we talked was back on Christmas.

We then move a bit secure area of the castle - under stone staircase that has a window next to it. There are some students climbing up these stairs time to time to get in their next lesson. Harry and I began to discuss everything regarding the Christmas and what has happened after that. It seems that the Weasley family has been living in Sirius's house these past weeks - in the 12 Grimmauld Place. Harry also told me how he and Ron told Hermione everything that happened at the Burrow - no surprise there. "And I thought... Maybe we should tell Moody about this as well. What do you think?" Harry asks little bit hesitant. Lift my eyebrow:"Moody? As in, Mad-eye?". He nods and waits what are my thoughts on this. To be honest, my mind is torn. The moment he made my skin crawl back when he asked me about the Unforgivable Curses, to when he apologised, to the day he saved me when I was seventeen.

My head starts to shake its own:"I'm not sure if it's the right move, Harry.". The boy looks surprised:"Why?". Don't want to tell him what I have experienced with him, so I came up another answer:"Less people know about this the better.". Luckily, he nods as agreement. I just hope he won't go and tell on his own. Harry still looks quite pensive, even we have now talked about everything - or so I thought. "There is this... One thing." he grudgingly let out. "What?" my face goes more intense than before, ready to hear what he has to say. Harry keeps his gaze low:"Hermione thinks I'm in the wrong here, but...". "Yes?" my voice turns into a whisper. Then he lift those blue eyes on me:"I think Draco has become a Death Eater. Like his father.". My eyes widens as I stare back at the student. A Death Eater? Draco..? Would he go that far for his family's approval? The moment we shared at the Boathouse days back flashes before my eyes. Trying to regain back focus here:"W... What makes you think that? Do you think he was forced?".