Chapter 19

Did Greyson just send me that?

Jocelyn: Greyson, you're still my boss! We can't!

Greyson: That only seemed to turn you on before. Don't pretend as if this professional act is fooling anyone. We barely fooled Kelly this afternoon. I wanted us to be alone at that lunch. Or even better...somewhere private.

Jocelyn: We agreed this was for the best.

Greyson: I may have had a celebratory birthday drink or two on your behalf and right now I don't think we made the right decision about that.

Jocelyn: I didn't take you for a drunk texter. I'm worried you might be regretting messaging me in the morning, Mr. Howard.

Greyson: I like it when you call me that.

Jocelyn: Well, I'll remember what happens when we're back in the office,

Greyson: Good. I hope you had a nice birthday. If i had my way, you wouldn't be alone in your room right now.

Jocelyn: Why's that?

Greyson: I'd drive there right now if I was sober to show you.

Jocelyn: It's probably for the best. it's just turned midnight, and if I'm late tomorrow, I'll get into huge trouble.

Greyson: Your boss sounds like an ass.

Jocelyn: Oh, he's the worst. He punishes me in the worst of ways.

Greyson: Maybe he secretly likes his badly-behaved assistant.

Jocelyn: Maybe that shouldn't be such a secret.

Greyson: I'm glad you liked the flowers. Though I wish I could give you a naughty present ;) Goodnight Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: Goodnight, Mr. Howard.

I'm getting awfully happy from a few messages. I wish it was my birthday everyday! I shook the thoughts out of my head. Suddenly, I get another message from Greyson: I'm getting a cab. See ya.

Jocelyn: What?!

Greyson: You have 10 seconds to stop me before I confirm the ride.

Oh my God! Greyson wants me to come over!

Jocelyn: I won't stop you. in fact, I'm already searching for my favorite lingerie.

Greyson: So, naughty. Be there in 15. As soon as he arrives, he doesn't waste time. He kisses me as soon as I open the door, and we walk toward my bedroom, stumbling with every step. I help him undress, taking in his slightly unkempt look, enjoying the desire in his eyes.

"You're so handsome."

"So are you. The sigh of you in that lingerie will feed my dreams for days to come.

"I dreamt of you too." I slide one hand down his toned abs, admiring every inch of his skin. He takes my hand in his and lifts it to kiss my palm.

"Happy birthday, my very dirty assistant. I wanted to do this all day long." He grabs my waist and pulls me into one long, sensual kiss. His tongue parts my lips, and a soft moan escapes me. His hands roam up and down my body, feeling up my ass, feeling up my breasts...He kisses my cleavage and goes to his knees to place kisses even lower, down my stomach to my panties, teasing me, kiss me through the thin fabric. I feel like Jello in his hands, ready to let him use me in any way he ever wishes...knowing it will lead to nothing but absolute pleasure.

"Stop it. Greyson...you'll drive me crazy."

"That's the plan, birthday girl."

I run my hands through his hair, feeling like my knees will give out if we stay like this. When he gets up, he lifts me in his strong arms and carries me to the bed.

"It's nice to see you speechless. When we're at the office, you always have a response ready...but now..."

"Now I'm smart enough to know we should kiss instead of talk."

He laughs, then lowers himself on top of me. "I love...the way you never disappoint me."

Oh my...I love for a second, he'd say he loves me.

Greyson captures my mouth into another kiss, and his hands undress me until I'm naked. He follows suit, taking off his boxers and preparing. Then he's on top of me and inside me, bringing a moan to escape from my lips. He moves slow, then fast, then slow again...I lift my hips to meet his movements until he rolls over, so I'm on top of him. I run my hands across his firm torso, slick with sweat, and move until I can feel myself close to having an orgasm. He grabs my hips to control the speed, and after I cum, he flips us over once again, once again on top of me. He takes my hands into his, intertwining our fingers, and he kisses my neck while speeding up his thrusts again and again until he finishes inside me. We lie next to each other after that, and I steal a glance at him. He looks so relaxed. So peaceful. He looks so handsome it makes my heart melt.

Afterward, we're both lost for words and he's looking for his clothes. "That was..."

"Amazing." He turns to look me in the eyes. "I won't regret this tomorrow. I hope you won't either."

"How could I? It's not every birthday that I get a walking sex god deliver himself to my doorstep."

He laughs. "Cheeky. Well, tomorrow...I actually have a hell of a schedule for the next couple of days. Perhaps that's for the best."

"To cool ourselves down?"

"Yes."

"I... agree. Back to being professional?"

"We can try." he slowly gets dressed...he then hesitates, placing a soft kiss on my lips before he leaves.

Well, I can say that was one birthday I'll never forget.