Chapter 25

"How could someone get a hold of this? You didn't tell me you had cameras in your office!"

"I don't."

"Then why is their footage of me lying on your desk half-naked?!"

"Someone must have hidden a camera."

"Isn't that a criminal offense? Breaking and entering plus sexual exploitation! Can we find the camera and trace the fingerprints?"

"Maybe. Judging by the angle of the footage, it looks as if the camera was planted right here." He rummages through the shelf above his desk, but a frustrated frown crosses his face.

"It's gone, isn't it?"

"Yes."

The only evidence that might help us find the blackmailer is gone. Now is the time to get it together. "There's got to be a way out of this. Let's try and stay level-headed and focus on finding a solution."

"Yes. Good. I like the way you're thinking. With such a short time to respond, the most obvious way out is to give this person what they want."

"To lose our case in court?"

"Yes."

"But what about Byron and Melany? We can't let them down."

"I feel the same way. How could I call myself a lawyer? But what's the alternative? Allow everyone in this industry to see this footage of us? It's humiliating for me, sure. Maybe I could eventually live it down. But for you? No way. I couldn't allow anyone to see you like this. You in your full beautiful glory- it's for my eyes only. Not to mention your career, which is only just the beginning. Over my dead body will I let this tape go viral."

Greyson's face is full of anxiety. His brows furrow deeply, and his eyes turn cold and distant. I can't deny it, I'm touched that he seems to genuinely care about me. My heart twists in my chest, reminding me of the ever-growing feelings towards this man. "Sit down."

I pull a chair toward him and guide him into it. He continues to stare straight ahead, clearly still in a state of shock. "We'll figure this out together. Aren't you supposed to be the best lawyer of this entire generation or something?"

His eyes focus on me and finally, a cocky smirk crosses his lips. "Are you teasing me?"

Feeling playful, I climb onto his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "Not at all. It's just that...when I started this job months ago, I was promised I'd see extraordinary legal work. This trust fund case, well, it's been alright. But nothing as exciting as concealing a sex tape which I inadvertently made with my irresistible boss."

"Well, when you put it like that..." He looks deep into my eyes, a small smile forming. "How do you know what to say to make me feel like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like nothing else matters as long as you're with me. Like we can conquer anything."

I'm not used to hearing his innermost thoughts, and I feel the heat rushing to my face at his confession. He takes my head in his hand and pulls me to his lips. His kiss is slow and deliberate. It feels as if he's trying to communicate his feelings towards me. His tongue finds mine, and his hand gently caresses the back of my neck. There's a clear intimacy between us, which only increases as our kiss advances.

I undress while maintaining eye contact with Greyson. I don't want to break our connection. I unhook my bra and let it fall to the floor. I can feel his length hardening through his pants. I can't explain why, but at this moment, I want to please him more than ever. I slide off his lap and undress his bottom half. For the first time, he doesn't move. He's trusting me to have complete control over him. I take him slowly in my mouth and flick my tongue around the tip. He releases a moan, and I noticed his knuckles whitening as he grips the side of his chair. His response becomes more intense as I continue to work up and down. I want him inside me, I need to feel connected to him now more than ever. I pull my underwear down and move onto his lap. He slides in, slowly stretching me. I try and mute my moans, but the sensation is too intense.

We move together, climbing higher and higher. It doesn't take long until my body is trembling as I cum and feel him continue to fuck me hard and deep until he fills me with his cum. I collapse onto his chest, and he holds me still, inhaling the scent of my lavender shampoo. I finally get off him to find my clothes, and he pulls up his pants. And then once again, he pulls me into his arms. "You're amazing, do you know that?"

"You make me amazing." I smile against his chest. "I hope we haven't just made another sex tape." His laugh echoes deep into his chest.

"I've checked for hidden cameras. We're safe this time."

"We still have a problem on our hands. There must be a legal way out of this."

"Maybe, but not before our court date. We need to buy some time."

"How?"

"We'll need to convince this person that we plan to lose the case. That'll stop them from releasing the footage until our hearing. We'll have a short window of opportunity to find out who's responsible and form a plan to prosecute."

He turns towards his computer and begins typing an email to the courthouse. "Your Honor, due to a conflict or interests, it fills me with deep regret that I will no longer be able to personally represent Byron Jones during our upcoming hearing. I will arrange for a suitable alternative to take my place in court. Yours sincerely, Greyson Howard."

He copies our anonymous blackmailer into the email and presses send. They reply instantly. "A pleasure doing business with you. Your tape is safe- for now."

"But wait. Who's going to represent Byron now?"

"You." I gasp in shock.