Chapter 1

??? P.O.V

"King Harlequin are you awake ??" I heard Gerarde calling my name, what kind of strange dream was that ? Who the hell is Elizabeth and who the hell is Meliodas ? Whatever it's just a dream anyways nothing more then that, right ? I sigh as I get um from my chastifol and went to Gerarde before she get mad at me.

When I arrived to see her I see that Elaine was with her too. She looked mad at me, that's it what did I do thise time ? I went closer to them with an annoyed look abd ask them what was wrong. Elaine approche me stiml very mad, if she could slap me she would have done it already I can tell.

"What did I do this time ?" I asked completly annoyed, my sister was now very close to me. She look at me getting even more angry, I could tell it was because lf the way I speak, sometime she act more like my mother then my little sister. "Why can't you do your job correctly !?" She yell at me, she was very mad, more then usual.

"You always spend your days with...Helbram instead of doing your jon as the fairy king !" Oh god we were going to have that conversation again, I don't want to but she will force me anyways, I just took a deep breath and look at Elaine with cold eyes as I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Elaine, how many times will I have to tell you, I can have fun whenever I want. You can do whatever you want but I don't want to stay in the sacred all my life just because 'it's my duty ad the fairy king to do so' I have a life and I would like to live it, unless it's too much to ask from you ?" I was also mad at her, and I had all my reasons !

She would always bring the excuse of 'me being the fairy king' to always tell me what to do because 'I'm not doing my job well' that's her excuse. Well it's not my fault that I want to live my life no !?

Elaine looked even more mad at me but I couldn't careless anyways, not like I wasn't mad at her either anyways.

"I never said that you couldn't live your life I-" I cut her off directly. "Everytime I hang out with Helbram you always yell at me because I should be close to the fontain of youth ! I can't even stay with Helbram 3 seconds without you having to said something to us !" I was very mad and Gerarde could see that.

"Please both of you calm down-" I turn to face Gerdarde with a piss off look on my face, she just look away and I look back my sister completly angey. "Sometime I wish you weren't my brother." She said looking away. "You are an embarassement." She said before leaving the room. I could see that Gerarde was mad at her but I put a hand on her shoulder for her to calm down.

"Don't try to follow her you'll just make her more mad." I said looking at her. "Just let her calm down, I'll apologies too when she'll be calm."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm so sorry...I couldn't even apologies nor said goodbye to you..." I was holding the body of my sister, well dead sister now. "I couldn't even apologies to you...I'm an horrible brother...you had and still have all the right to hate me..." I cried and sob harder and harder, even if I knew it wasn't on apologiesing nor crying that she would be alive again.

"I should be the one at your place...it's not fair you didn't deserve this..." I continue to sob harder and harder and harder. But at the same time I had a weird feeling in my mind. A feeling that wad telling me something I couldn't clearly understand. I try to ignore it but as time pass the feeling was starting to get bigger.

I was still holding the dead body of my sister though, I was crying so hard that it was starting to get hars to breath, I start to feel dizzy because of the smoke even if the fire was gone we could still smell some smoke and that made him pratically impossible to breath in the forest.

"I'm sorry..." I apologies again before leaving, my heart was in complet pieces and tears couldn't stop fallong down my eyes. But I had see something, see something I didn't like at all. The fontain of youth was completly empty, which means someone had drink it. And that someone could be the person that did all those terrible thing go my people..

I'm gonna take revenge for them they deserved revenge...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait...

.

.

.

.

.

Something off about me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I suddenly feel stronger...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And feel like something change about me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That strange feeling again !?

.

.

God what is it...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

It make me feel...dizzy...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.