chapter 16

How could I be so stupid to only think about myself and not my friends !? I'm a fucking idiot !! Stupid ! Stupid ! Stupid ! Stupid !

I start to pull my hair because of what Diane had said to me, how could I have been so selfish with them like that ? I really don't deserve them as my friends that's for sure...I look at the mirror in front of me again. I really was doing like shit.

I literally had bags under my eyes, my hair were a litteral mess, it felt like I haven't eat in days cause I was pale and skinny as hell. I got so worried that I stop taking care lf myself that much ? God damn...

I get up from bed and went down stairs. I see that everyone was looking at me completely shocked. Thanks god the princess wasn't there....

I really don't want her to remember anything that could...kill her...

Meliodas was back and he hold my arm gently telling me that he needed to talk to me about something. I didn't even bother to try to fight back knowing it was useless. He take me to his and Elizabeth room, lock the door behind us and went to take the papaer I had writen for him not that long ago.

"You read it didn't you ?" I said trying to light up the mood. He didn't look like he was in the mood for jokes right now. He look at me completely worried and hold one of my hand gently.

"Yes I did, and I read everything...you could have told me you felt that way you know...? I would have never judge you King..." I liked that he still call me King. I don't think I wanna be call 'Harlequin' anymore...

At least not for the moment...I still needed to calm down. Cause right now I really wasn't the best. He sigh and keep looking at me straigh in the eyes, he really was serious right now I could tell. Fuck I don't like serious talk that much, I'm done.

"King...if this situation is stressing you please talk to me or anyone about it ! We care about you..." Meliodas continue talking a while longer about how the seven deadly sins car about me and that I was worrying them.

I told him that Diane had already told me that and that I didn't know what he was trying but trying to make me feel bad for not opening up won't make me want to open up honestly. It just make me feel worse then I already feel.

"Please King make the right decision that's all I ask you..." He was about to leave but I grab his hand before he could even open the door. I start to cry, he look at me before taking me in his arms.

"I just...want to co..come back to my...my life b...back then..." I cried, he stroke my hair gently which calm me down a little. "I wanna go back..." I said before falling alseem in Meliodas arms.