Chapter 14

Harlequin P.O.V

It has been a little while since the captain and I talk about the whole situation. I guess he saw how nervous I was to talk about it, or maybe is he thinking about what to ask me as questions ? Either way no matter what I do I can't look Elizabeth in the eyes anymore. I don't know why though...

Am I that stressed that I can't even look at her in the eyes ? I guess so, not like I really mind though. I think it's better that I stay away from her after everything that is happening right now.

I wouldn't want her to die again because of my stupidity after all would I ? No I wouldn't and I never would.

I was looking through the window of the Board Hat, I was still lost in my though. I didn't know what to do honestly, all of this was starting to be too much for me, it's like I couldn't go back to my old life. It didn't felt right to know all of that...

Meliodas P.O.V

I saw that King wasn't really feeling well. He looked lost in though and distracted. I approach him and shake my hands in front of his face to make him look at me. He finally saw me and he look at me nervously.

"O-oh hey captain !" He said trying to whipe his worry but I could still see how worried he was. I sit next to him and take his hands.

"Something wrong I can tell." I told him, he look away still nervous, what was wrong with him ? Is he stress ? He probably is, that's normal after all.

"Nothing wrong ! I promise !" He said still trying to look fine, I didn't belive one single thing he was telling me, why couldn't he just tell the truth already ? Was it this hard to just said how he feel ? I guess it is for him right now, can't blame him though.

Knowing that telling someone one sinlge thing could kill them because of a curse would make me scare too honestly, so who could really blame him ? Absolutely no one exactly cause that's a normal reaction.

"It's alright to be nervous about the whole situation you know ? I am too, but everything will be alright, ok ?" I try go make him calm down which seem to work, well at least it worked a little.

He start to calm down until Elizabeth enter the room, he start to panick again and try to make himself look invisible by hiding behind his pillow. Not gonna lie it was nice of him to try his best to not activate the curse but it make me feel bad also.

"King It's alright you won't meds anything up I know it." I told him, but he still hide beind his pillow and then finally decide to go up the stairs of the Board Hat.

"Is sir.King alright ?" Elizabeth ask me, I smile at her.

"He is...he just need some time alone..." I hope atleast.

Harlequin P.O.V

Thanks god I love ! I though I was going to mess something up but thanks god I didn't mess anything up ! Everything was fine now and I could finally tell myself that I could breath without being all stressed out. Just hope no one will enter the room though.

I then process to lay down on the Board Hat bed and close my eyes, I use my chastifol in his pillow form and hug it very hard.

Please don't make me have one more memory I just want to go back to my old life when I didn't know any of this please...

I just wanna go back...