Chapter 19

King P.O.V

I wake up on something soft, it already surprise me that I'm alive. I try to sit down but my back was hurting like hell I didn't know why. I lay back down as I wince in pain trying to calm myself. I don't remember what had happened before I end up in the bed I don't even know why I'm here. 
I look around and see that at least I was still in the Board Hat cause I recognize the room I share with Ban and Gowther. I wanted to get up but my back was still hurting.  

I tried to sit down on the bed once again but my back was hurting way too much so I just gave up on that idea eventually. The thing that was bothering me was that I could hear people talking from outside the door but I couldn't tell what they were talking about nor who was talking. That annoy me. Okay maybe I am a bit too much curious-

I took a deep breath and just close my eyes trying not to focus too much on the pain in my body, I didn't really understand anything that was happening  right now, all that I remember was being in the tavern cause I didn't wanted to go I don't know where again and then everything went black, I couldn't remember anything else then that.

I took some deep breath again, feeling the pain a little worse then before now for some reason, it was as if something was stabbing my back and now as if it wasn't enough my head was starting to hurt too. I was shaking a little but yet I didn't wanted to give up even though that was the only thing I had in mind right now was to let myself rest, but I want to know what happen. 

Some time pass and I was still in bed, looking at the ceiling, I had completely give up on trying to get up off the bed. My back hurt way too much and I feel like it's only getting worse by the minute. I took a deep breath and continue to look at the ceiling, I was starting to get tired and though about going to sleep for a moment when someone open the door.

I look at who it was and see that it was Elizabeth, I honestly panicked a little when I see Meliodas being next to her with a serious look on his face. It was as if I have done something wrong. 

"Messier Meliodas want to talk to you." She said before leaving the room, it reassure me that she had leave but now I was scared by what Meliodas could be telling me.

"Does your back hurt ?" He asked, I nodded and he sigh sitting next to me, "We found you unconscious, care to tell me what happened ?" he said looking concern and serious at the same time. I knew I couldn't tell him much but telling him what I remember was already good right ?

I then explain to him everything that I remember, he looked a little frustrated as if it wasn't what he wanted to hear, but I didn't know much about what had happen either. I then saw Meliodas look at my back and sigh.

"Your wings are growing..." He said, I try to look at my back directly and saw tiny goddesses wings, they were so tiny and adorable I couldn't help myself ! Even if it wasn't fairy wings I finally had wings ! I couldn't help but smile at it.

He chuckle a bit and look at me. He looked more serious the, before.

"We are going somewhere, if I were you I would stay in the tavern so you can rest." Was all he told me before leaving me confuse. Where are we going ?

Sorry if this seem rushed I really don't have motivation to continue this book but I wanna give you an end (I have discontinuing my book) so yeah sorry again if there is any mistake and all and bye ! See you in the next (who will be the last) chapter !