Chapter 10

After a while I finally stop crying and look at the ground for a moment. Why was I crying again ? I don't remember, not like I care it must have been something dumb like always anyways. I just sigh and went to bed again. Not to sleep just to lie down.

I lie down on the bed and look at my arms, I see new scars there like my arms was broken but someone healed it or something similar atleast. I took a deep breath and close my eyes to think about everything. Why was this happening in the first place ?

In my 1300 years of life the only thing that had happen was weird dreams and now all of that was happening, what the hell was going on ? And I see that Elizabeth was acting strange around me tol for some reason, I still feel like I know how from somewhere else then when I was a knight.

Let's try not to think much about it. It will only stress me more and I don't want to cry again, atleast I don't feel like crying right now. I just want to be alone honestly. But I know that Elizabeth and Diane will probably be back with the children soon. I sigh again and look at my scars again.

I didn't wanted to think about it but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but have some dreams just to look at the scars. But, would that mean that person I'm dreaming about would be me ? Impossible, that person a godess and I'm a fairy. So it's just impossible that it was me, then who it was ?

Someone who want revenge ? Someone who want to annoye me ? Either way I feel like it's something that I probably shouldn't know so I try not to think about it much longer.

I lie down on the bed again and hide my face in my pillow while putting a blanket on top of me. I was trying to still not think about it but it was getting harder and harder and for some reason my head was starring to hurt little by little.

It start to annoye me a lot and went to look at myself in the mirror to see if I was injured, honestly I don't know why I did that but I did it anyways. I then see that my front hair had change color and that it was now white instead of caramel.

<<What the hell !?>>