Chapter 17

Meliodas P.O.V

King fall asleep in my arms and I let out a long sigh. Of course that would preasure him like that how could I be this stupid to not know ? I place him in his bed more comfortably and put a blanket on top of him before leaving the room.

I saw that Gowther was behind the door and was looking at me with his usual blank star before leaving me all alone confuse. Why was he here ? Was he listening to us ?

I didn't understand what had happen but try to get it off my mind. I went down the stairs and saw that Ban was making food. I ask him what he was making and he told me that he was making a pie for the princess cause apparently there was going go be a prom tonight at Liones.

I had completely forgot that we were at Liones honestly, but eh of course I had forgot I have better thing to do then remember the village that I'm in after all right ? I sigh and saw Elizabeth enter the tavern with a smile ln her face.

"Sir. Meliodas ! Would you like to come to the prom with me tonight ?" She ask with a quite shy tone. I smile at her and nodded.

"I would love to Elizabeth." I answer her. She looked really happy and went up the stairs. I look at Ban and he knew what I was about to ask.

"I'm probably gonna go with Jericho since she asked me." He said looking away. We both know that if Elaine would be here he would definetly went to the prom with her but she isn't here...

At night

It was already night and we were all going to the prom, well almost everyone. King wasn't coming said he needed some tome alone and we respect his wish. Plus you cannot enter the prom alone so he couldn't have enter anyways.

We all went to the prom and actually had fun there. The food was good, the music was great and I was even able to dance with Elizabeth. And that's not something you would say no to !

We come back it was something like 3AM or something close at least. We all went to our room and went to sleep. Well I though we could sleep when Hawk went to my room with a panicked expression.

"What happen ?" I ask annoyed, it took him a while to speak properly so that I could undersand what he was saying.

"Ban, Gowther and King room is a complet mess ! And King isn't there !" He yell out, I stood up directly and went to the room.

It was indeed true, the room was a real mess and King wasn't there. No sign of him. What was more strange is that he had left his chastifol, he never forget bor go anywhere without it. Which make my worry grow even more.

I call everyone down the stairs and told them that it was very important. We were all in the hall of the tavern and I explained to them everything, they stood here completely shocked not knowing how to react. But we all knew something.

We needed to find King before qomething go wrong.