Chapter 11

<<What the hell !?>>

I couldn't understand what was going on, I was even more confuse and just look at myself in the mirror wondering what should I do now, how will I even explain this in the first place uh ??? I try to calm down but I just couldn't. Why was something like that happening to me in the first place ????

I had so many question right now I don't know what to do nor what to said. I then hear the door open and people calling my name to know of I was here or not. I sigh and put on my hood before going down the stairs to see who was here.

"King you're here !" I see a Diane as the size of a humain but I couldn't see Elizabeth with them, the kids were here too and they run to me huging me thightly. They look a bit scared about something that may have happen. I look at them worried.

"What's wrong my child ?" I ask Luigi and Elen that were terrified. I take Luigi in my arms and I pat Elen hair gently for her to calm down. After a little while they start to calm down and they look at me with teary eyes, they were still a bit terrified.

"Th-the princess turn very little b-because o-of some mushrooms..." I look at them a bit confuse before understanding, that's why Diane was in a humain size and that I couldn't see the princess, I sigh and look at them with a warm smile.

"Don't worry, they'll turn back to normal soon." They look at me to see if I was lying but they knew that I wasn't the type of person to lie about those thing. They hug me thighter to confort themselves. I pat their head again and look at Diane and it's only here that I see Elizabeth who was in her hand.

Damn she really become tiny, she looked like an insect. But still she was familiar, I took her in my hands and went to my room with her, her cloth barely stay on her body so I decide that I'll male her some cloth that could actually stay in place. I put the little princess on the bed and went to work.

I decide to make the sale dress as the girl in my dream because not gonna lie I didn't have anu inspiration right now. After that I finish I give her the dress and turn around so that she can change in peace. After that she change she ask me to go down the stairs and so I did as she ask me.

When we went down the stairs I give the princess Elizabeth to Meliodas and he look at her for a moment a bit shocked about something I didn't know. He then ask me to come with him and I did as he ask me and I follow him behind the tavern.

"How do you know about this dress ?" He ask me in a serious tone. I look at him confuse and ask him what he meant by that. He just sigh and he began to explain everything about Elizabeth and him and about the whole holy war ect.

I was kind of shock for a moment but then I see that everything he said was excatly like my dreams, maybe I could talk to him ? Maybe he knew something ? So then I explain to him about my weird dreams and the weird thing that were happening to me too. I also show him the scars I go suddenly and my hair that had change color.

He was completly shocked and then he look at the little Elizabeth that was on the table, she was starting to have her front her going the same color as mine.

<<What was going on ?>>