Chapter 15

I wake up from the same memory again...

I'm honestly starting to get tired of it. I really wanna go back to my old life...I don't want this anymore. I look at myself in the mirror and see that my now blue eye was the same blue as the princess.

I hold my tears back thinking about the fact that if she saw it she could maybe remember everything and die ! I don't want that ! Maybe I should talk to Meliodas about it...

That seem like a good idea...

I went out of my room and try to look for Meliodas. But I couldn't find him anywhere. I went to look for Gowther and he was there him at least.

I ask him if he knew were Meliodas was and he told me that he went out with Ban to get some ale for the tavern. I thanks him and went to my room again. Maybe I could just do that..?

I look at the paper and look at the feather next to me. I then start writing everything on the paper and put it under Meliodas pillow hoping that he'll see it. And if he doeqn't see it it's alright it's not the end of the world is it...? Nah it's not.

I then went to lay down on my bed and close my eyes, I didn't felt like doing anything today I just wanted to rest. Not like I wasn't being used to be called lazy anyways. But as I though I couldn't sleep.

My though weren't letting me sleep peacefully and that was starting to get on my nerves. Sometime I wish I wasn't this curious, maybe I wouldn't have discover the trust and maybe my life wouldn't be like that ?

Ugh ! Stupid though ! If I didn't discover it now it would have been later ! When all the change would have completely come ! I swear I'm starting to get crazy...I totally am going crazy...fuck...

I hear someone entering but I didn't even bother looking, I didn't wanted to see anyone but the captain right now. When I look at who it was I see that it was Diane, and she looked worried ?

"King are you alright..? You've been... distant lately... did we do something...? You're even skipping meals and seeing your face you barely sleep even though it's your favorite thing ! You barely come out of your room too !"

I didn't really understand what she was saying since not that much days past since ?

"Diane what are you talking about ? It hasn't even been 5 days ?"

"King...it has been a few months now...are you alright..?"

"I'm..I..I'm alright...!" Fuck ! Did I really lost trake of time like that !? How could I worry them when right now all I ask is to not be bothered ! I just want to be alone !

"I..If you say so..." She then leave the room with the same sad and worried face that she had when she had enter.

I swear to god fuck me....