Chapter 6

Fuck you Ban !

How dare you scare my fucking kids and threat thel like that ! You're gonna paid you motherfucker I won't let you go asshole !
I was looking at him with rage in my eyes. The kids were hiding behind me and chastifol was still in his guardian form as he continue to approche me.

Like I though hus injury was gone now and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Listen kiddo~ I don't care tha you're their older brother or whatever but if I were you I wouldn't get in my way~ I just need to ask them a question and they need to answer~!" He was making even more mad now. Wait- did he just call me 'kiddo'? Does he really don't reconise me?

I wanted to laugh so bad but it wasn't the time for that, right now I needed to protect them even if it cost my life I don't care. Ban was about to attck me when we heard someone else. "Sate sate sate, Ban what are you doing?" I look next to Ban and see the captain and Diane. And another girl with a pig next to her. Wait- why was that girl familiar? I don't remember seeing her bef-

I then saw her earring and directly understand who it was. It was the princess Elizabeth, princess of Liones. That's why she was familiar. But for some reasons my mind keep telling me that it's bot for that that she is familiar but I decide to ignore it for the moment it wasn't the time to think about that. The captain look at me and smile."Oh hi King !" He said.

Well of course he reconise me he is the only one that saw me in this form with Merlin too. Ban star at me with big eyes before looking back at the captain. "That's King !?" He then look back at me. "That's just impossible !?" I just roll my eyes and take the little kids in my arms before leaving them debating. But then I heard someone following me by behind, I ask Luigi if he could see who it was and he said it was the girl with white hair. (So Elizabeth)

I sigh and put down both kids, well not Elen because she refuse to go on the ground. She was still afraid that Ban would hurt her. And I couldn't blame her if I was honest. I then look over at Elizabeth with a glare. "What do you want?" I still pull Luigi close to me we never know. Maybe it's a trap maybe she while attack us who knows?

"Sir King...we need your help !" I gasp, not because I wasn't excepting this but because if they would need my help that would mean one thing. That I will have to left the kids here in the village and that's was a no ! I'l not gonna left those poor kids here ! "I'm sorry princess but I'll have to declin." She look at me with sad eyes. "If I leave then those little child won't have anyone to take care of thel and I can't risk that." Plus I had finally move on from them.

I could finally stop thinking about them and re live my life with the kids and they won't let me ! Elizabeth keep beging me to help them vut I refuse everytime. Then the other sins join us and ask what was going on. I kept the kids closer to me ans Elizabeth look at Meliodas. "Sir Meluodas well.." I wasn't even listen at the conversation anymore. I turn to loon at Elen and Luigi and ask them if they were hungry.

They nod and Iw as about to leave with them when Meliodas grabe my shoulder. I knew that trying to make him let go wouldn't do anything because he was way more stronger then me, but after it's easy to do stronger then me when it come to physical strengh (King is now sobing in a corner, sorry I had to anyways back to the story) I look at him with an annoyed look and ask him what did he wanted.

"They could come with us if you want !" Was he serious right now. I was mad, wasn't it obvious that it was a no !? I don't want to go back with you ! Why don't they understand !? I was about to said something when Elen tape my shoulder. "That's a good idea ! Please sir Harlequin, like that when they don't need your help anymore you'll just leave..and they won't bother us !"

That's when I realise that what she said was right but still, I know how our 'missions' are and that they are way tol dangerous for little kids like them. They both smile at me and I just sigh. "Fine but once everything is over I'm leaving." I said while glaring at the captain. He accepte and we all went to the tavern.