Chapter 5

Years pass now and the children had grow up so much ! Time pass way too fast it feel like yesterday Elen was still a baby and Liigi was starting to be a child. Even if they were only children now they still grow up a lot more then I though. "Sir Harlequin !" I hear Elen call me, I turn around and see that she was a bit scared.

"What's wrong Elen, where's your brother ?" I ask her panicking, they always stay together it was impossible that he would have left his sister he was way tol protective of her to do that. "B-brother is with a scary man !" I look at her a bit confuse but I understand the situation was very serious, my chastifol was close to me and I was ready to turn into her spear form.

"What does he look like?" I ask her. She was shaking so I took her in my arls for her to calm down. "He has a res outfit with red eyes too...he has blue hair and a scar on his neck...I'm scared for brother..!" She start to cry but I reconise the descriptions, it couldn't be anyone else but him and I know it... I start to get angry even more chastifol was already on his spear form and was going to where he was. I wasn't gonna let him go like that I promise.

Some seconds later Luigi come running toward me and hide himself behind me. I told him that everything will be alright now and that I'll protect them from that man. He already made me lose my sister he's bot gonna make me lose them too ! I could hear him fucking getting closer, why was he interested on the kids anyways? He really hate me that much that he want to see me fucking suffer? Fuck him.

I bring the kids in the house (the house where Gulthunder bring me to see them) and told them to stay her hidden that I'll take care of that man. They were too scared to be alone and I knew it but I didn't really have any choice. I give the little girl her toy and to the boy I givehim my sweat.
"Stay here and don't move I'll be back soon that's a promise." And this time I was gonna come back I won't make that mistake again.

I kiss the both of them on their forhead and gave them the brightest smile that I could give before leaving them in the house. He was getting closer by every seconds that pass even if I couldn't hear him anymore I could feel his presence getting closer. I was kinda panicking because I know that getting into a fight with him one wasn't worth it and two will only waste my time since he is immortal.

All I could do was trying to slow him down whil- "Ahhhh !" I hear Elen scream in the house. Oh please don't tell me that...

I saw him holding Elen by the arm and holding Luigi by the other one, he had an annoyed and angry look on his face. "Just answer my fucking question and I'll leave you alone !" He shout at them. Elen was crying and Luigi was beging him to let his sister go and to let him go too.

I couldn't watch this anymore, I send chastifol in his guardian form and he hit him with all hus strengh, that make him let go of the kids and they both run to me crying and shaking.

Fuck you Ban !