Chapter 12

<<What was going on !?>>

Everything was just so confusing honestly, first the weird dreams, second how I got those scars without any reasons now my hair start to change color and now Elizabeth hair change color too !? Why does it have to be this confusing one ans two just what was going on for the love of god !?!?

Meliodas just continur to stare at the princess for a moment before looking at me with a serious look that I never saw before.

"What's your real name ?" He ask, I've never but when I said never it's really never saw him this serious. I took a deep breath feeling nervous and sigh too.

"Harlequin's my real name." I respond, he froze in place and look directly into my eyes, he was looking at one eyes in particular which I didn't understand why he was looking at it. Oh god don't tell me that my eyes also change please no-

"I knew it..." Was all he said before he leave to talk to Gowther for some reasons I still don't know. It's true that the both of them were familiar but still did I do something wrong ?

Meliodas P.O.V

I feel like this will be a long day.

First King act weird, then he tell me about his dreams that were strange, his scars that appeard without reasons and his haie that change color and now he has one of his eyes that turn into a godess one !

DAMMIT ! How could I not notice sooner !? It should have been easy for me to notice they look like eachother like they were twins and now I see that they are the same person ! How did I do to be this dumb !? God dammit Meliodas ! You dumb fuck !!

Think Meliodas think ! Should I tell him about it ? I mean he did belive me and did told me that his weird dream were like my story. After he show me the scars that he suddenly have that looked like the scars he had got in battle and now the hair that turn the same color as him and a godess eye !

But still that would be harder to belive no ?

3rd P.O.V

"I belive you." He respond the the captain of the Board Hat. He look at his friend, blinking a few time before answering.

"Wait you're serious right now ?" The captain continue to blink a few times and the sin of sloth nod at his captain.

"I mean, one why would you lie about something that look serious and two that would make a lot of sense about some things." He respond to his captain. His captain make a 'oh' face and smile at him.

"I'm glad because I really was scared you wouldn't belive me honestly." He said with a nervous chukkle. King look at Meliodas before looking at Elizabeth.

"I just hope that won't trigger Elizabeth memory." He comment still looking at the princess that was talking to Diane. For the moment Ban was nowhere to be found. King and Meliodas notice but didn't pay much attention to it because they though that he probably went back to the tournament to finish it.