Chapter 7

When me and the kids enter Meliodas tavern they ask us to sit at the table. I wasn't surprise about the tavern style honestly, definetly the style that Meliodas would have use. He really didn't change over those 3000 years-
Wait, what the fuck do I mean by 3000 years ? It's only been 10 years that we haven't seen eachother ! My mind really isn't alright and want to make me have trouble I swear...

I sigh trying to calm down, I put Elen down (she accepte this time) and instead of sittibg like Meliodas told me to I webt to the kitchen to make some food for the children. Ban had propose to do it but I refuse without letting him finish. Who k ow what shit he'll put in his fucking food.

After I finish the food I give them the food and they thanks me before starting to eat , while they eat it I sit with the other members of the sins that were here even if I didn't wanted to. I let them talk about a way for them to found Gowther. I wasn't really listening and I was just looking at the kids who were eating peacefully. Sometime I wish that I would be a kid again...

"So how does that sound?" I heard the captain asking l while turning his head toward me. I blink for a moment before answering the question. "Do whatever you want I really don't care just don't bring me in your shit nor my children." The captain just sigh as he look at me. He could tell that I had change a lot sknce those 10 years. I mean of course I change a lot happen since those 10 years.

I continue to look at the kids until they finish to eat their food. I took the them i  my arms and bring them to a room so that thet could get some sleep. They looked so peacefull it was adorable...

I sigh kissing both of their forhead befoee going down the stairs again. I see that the sort of were we were inside was moving somewhere. "Where are we going?" I ask Meliodas confuse. Meliodas look at with a little annoyed expression. "Did you listen to what we said? We said that we were going at Vaizel to be able to go get Diane sacred tresors." I look outside the window and I had already a bad feeling about that village but I didn't know why.

My stomach was hurting but more in a "something's bad gonna happen." Wait, now that I think about it it's a guts feeling. I decide to let my guard up in case someone would attack us or anything.

Some times pass and here we werew at the little village of Vaizel.

"I hope nothing bad will happen..."