Chapter 18

King P.O.V

Where...where am I..? What happen again..? Oh yeah, my legs run alone...I don't get it I don't understand...why am I changing so much...?

I could see someone in front of me guiding something at my direction but I couldn't tell what it was nor who it was...

Then I saw fire ? I think it was fire... everything was just so confusing. I didn't move from where I was I didn't dare. Who know what could happen ? But honestly who would care about what could happen to me ?

I approach the fire, as I was getting closer I could hear noises coming from behind. My mind kept telling me to run away and go back to the tavern but my legs weren't listening to me...

I was finally in front of the fire, it was a tree that was burning, it was recent. I was about to leave when I felt a pain in my chest.

I look at it and saw...blood..?

Everything was getting blury and the pain pratically impossible to bear.

I colapse on the floor, I was trying to stop the bleeding bit I didn't have enough energy. I start to cough up blood. That's when I understand it would probably be the end for me.

I did wanted to retsart but not like that !

I...I don't wanna die...

Elizabeth P.O.V

Something felt wrong, my other eyes was starting to hurt a lot and I start to scream out in pain. Meliodas notice and went to see if everything was alright.

He look at me like he had realize something and he pick me up bride style before running to see the other.

Meliodas P.O.V

"GUYS WE NEED TO FIND KING URGENTLY!!" I yell out to them before leaving the tavern to look for him, god dammit where could he be ???

I saw Guilthunder getting close to me and ask me if everything was alright, I explained to him everything and he told me that he'll help us look for him.

I went to look for the forest and could hear Elizabeth scream in pain even more, her other eyes was crying blood. That really wasn't good at all...

What felt like hours passed and I heard someone scream. "I FOUND HIM !!" I directly went to where I had hear that voice and what I saw make me froze.

I directly ask Elizabeth to heal him as best as she could and she nodded. The more she healed him the more her eyes was starting to hurt less. At least that's what I could see.

"I finished..." She said looking at King. I pick him up and look at the person that had found him and see that it was Ban. He nodded and ask the princess if she could walk and she nodded.

We then went back to the tavern, I really hope he's better now...