10: what happened?

(on the top is TC , incse you want to draw smt you can use this , she has a cyan jacket and under a grey T-shirt , I'm just giving you this information ^^ and also , the others are on you tube if you wanna draw them as well, I hope your enjoying this story aswell as I'm making it )

-three months ago -

I was chilling in a bench , watching the news on my phone . I heard a voice , it was my next door neighbour, Portugal, he seemed like he was on a rush to come to me , he looked worried but put of nowhere he grabbed my arm and started to run away with me.

"Portugal, stop dragging me ! , you know I can't keep up " I yelled

He didn't respond

"Hello?! Can you even hear me ?!" I yelled again

He still didn't respond.

"Portugal, respond to me !" I yelled again.

He Suddenly stops

"Do you want to die ?! " he yelled at me

"No... " I said

"Then come with me " he said , grabbing my hand and again running away with me.

Me and Portugal used to be a couple , but we realise we lost our feelings for each other but we stayed friends after that. So we had our children separeted but we raised them on our own we didn't have them when we were together.

He leaded me to a looking abandoned house , is was a normal looking house inside , and Portugal opened a door that lead down stairs and throwed me there and he went down the stairs closing the door and turning on the light .

"What the...."

"Oh hello Spain " Cuba said playing a Nintendo on the corner.

"Daughter???..." I question

"Yes I'm your daughter remember" she got up and gave me and hand to get up

"Ye do remember but I'm to dizzy..." I said

"Maybe the running cuz her to have asma" Portugal said giving me an inhaler.

"Thank you " I thank him as I inhale with the inhaler

Even if me and Portugal had a discussion, I still kinda liked him. Why tho?

Cuba picked me up and I desolved in her arms , I was tired of how much I have been "walking " with Portugal.

"Is it just us here....? " I asked , heavily breathing.

" It will not " he said " I will get more people here as I can "

"What do you mean by that " I ask

"Cuba , show your mother the video" he said to Cuba

"Ok " she simply answers

As Portugal heading upstairs and out the house , Cuba sitted me down in a very uncomfortable chair and beside her is a TV she turned it on and did some things to it .

"What are you doing" I ask

The TV turns on and it show the news witch in here was called "TC's news" , it was the program were TC and Mr S showed the news while PWA showed the weather and drew was the news reporter and jack was filming.

"Hello my dear country humans " country human TC said " we have very bad news for you all , the world of jealousy has turned everyone against us and their going to launch a nuke to fuck us all down "

"What she means is that most of us are gonna die" Mr S corrected her

"Shut up p mayonnaise dude " TC yelled

"North Korea is going to bomb us " TC yelled at the camera " well not really BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT"

"Heh?" PWA said in the back ground

"We are going to DIE so I feel don't fix our problem with people right now , we will never fix them " TC continued yelling at the camera

"Stop yelling at the camera before you brake it " Mr S face slam himself

"Shut up Idiot " TC looked at him

"You shut up bitch " he stud up from his seat.

" You wanna fight me big guy " TC cracked her knuckles

"Oh this is gonna be fun " Mr S smiled cracking his knuckles aswell

"Hell nah turn the news off now TURN IT OFF NO-" the news turned off as TC said so.

The news played the announcement to PWA's weather casting

"Umm hello my dear country humans " he said nervously" and yes TC is right , a little, since a block bomb is planning to hit our world and it is possible our world might move to the abandoned section were 95% of us might die due to the (toxic ) gasses of the explosion, we have only three months so if you want to do anything now then do it , we don't have much time left "

"What the " I said shocked on the outside and having tons of anxiyon the inside.

"I know mum , if I die , make everyone wear green at my funeral "

"Ok but why?" I ask

"It's TC's favourite colour,I want to be reminded of her " Cuba explains

"Aw that's very sweet of you honey "

"Trust me , I'm not as nice was you thought " She tells me.

Portugal comes back with three people. His son , my daughter's bestie and a feminist.

"Who told you you can bring him here ?! " Cuba yelled

"What's wrong with Brazil? " I asked

"He told me to eat soap for him cuz Someone told him to " She said

"It was only a test if it tasted good jeez " Brazil rolled his eyes

"You still want me to try it tho"

"What I do not blue bitch "

"Shut up Grinch looking asshole "

"Stop fighting " Portugal yelled

"They just need a mental hospital don't worry " Vietnam said

"We do not ! " they yell and look at them (also Vietnam was a boy that day )

"Alright this has to STOP" Portugal yelled again " no calling us names , we are going to stay in here , safe from the out side world "

Let's go through time , two months ago, Portugal said we needed more supplies for them so he got out , but when he did he never camed back . It was like he just vanished from this world or maybe he is dead....