23: announcement for season two

(You guys thought that was the end of everything? , well no . Since I have some idea of a new story in the future I decided to continue this one since it's short and well it's kinda stupid to think about it but uh yeah also I moved on from countryballs but I do not care about continuing this story but I will cuz why not)

(Eventually the next story will be longer than just 30 chapters of complete shit , well eventually in this part will be more characters but let me tell you smt the characters I made are from REAL people so yeah if you don't like them your basically disliking the person but I don't care do what you want)

(I will make season 2 if this story reaches 1k reads although that probably won't happen since countryball stories aren't that famous after all , and if we do make it to 1k then I will be happy and thank you all for reaching me there )

(Lastly I want to mention, you can remake my story if you want just don't make the same made up characters you can use the YouTubers and country humans but not my characters although made this story public domain)

(Eventually, talking about my next story , eventually it isn't about any YouTube shit  because it's about a game that I used to play and guess what? TC will be on there although your probably thinking why, well it's because I like TC as a character although their just my pc from Roblox and completely made up but I also don't want to forget her, eventually not only will i add her if not the same characters that i added in this story , I will add myself as a character too but i wont add the YouTubers)

(That's all for today , I'm counting on you guys for a 1k )