Part 2 : the creator's base

All 9 creators gathered up on the long table they always talk in , they usually talk about new updates in this world and when a problem is going on with the countryball buddies .

"Alright lisen up" said the creator of Countryballs (the main leader of them)"Alright, now before we start , does anyone have anything to say?"

"Yes um can we leave? There is nothing to really talk about " said Anna Y (the creator of solving war crimes)

"Ye no ,your not leaving till I say so Anna Y,"Said the creator with an offensive side eye.

"So , creator balls, their is something we need to talk about the countryhumans" said the creator

"Uhh again? Why do we hate them anyway" said Amanda (the politics creator)

"There is reasons why we hate them Amanda"

The creator stormed out of the room and angrily went to the office department. It's were YouTuber balls work to make new videos.

" Ah yes finally, the countryball community is raising !" Said the creator

Well if you don't understand that part , take a circle and decide that into a 50/50, then make the right side bigger and make it an 80/20. The 80% is the countryball community.

"Uh creator , we have a problem" said a YouTuber ball

" What kind of problem do you exactly mean?"

"Umm well this year 2023 has a lot of YouTuber balls. But the problem is that the more kids are born and the more country humans they watch, countryhumans can one day destroy the country ball world by popularity"

"What?!"

" Also most countryball YouTuber are becoming countryhuman fan out of nowhere"

"Impossible ..."

The creator looked up as many country ball YouTubers as she can but the more she searched the Less YouTuber balls showed up.She though is was a dream until she saw YouTuber ball leaving the room one by one .

The creator tapped a creator radio a said" Carla (creator of controlling the country ball base) lock the doors bitch"

Suddenly no one could get out of the office room since Carla locked all doors for everyone except for the creator that can still pass through the door.

The creator's face turn extressed as hell so she set an alarm on Wich made it call the 5 biggest YouTuber ball(geographi related)

(I might get hate for no absolute reason here so pls give the respect)

"Hello guys welcome back , I have another video collabing with JacksucksatGeo-" (the sounding alarm cut Drew Undil)

"Fuck not again , you heard the alarm Jack, The creator is calling for us"

While Jack and Drew left the real world to a portal to the countryball world , the cameras left live and we're still recording, leaving the people gaslighted in confusion.

(Some where in a 3D world):

"What a nice relaxing beach day , isn't it gylala?"

" Hmm, sure it is , finally we can have a relaxing summer vacation without any problems in the countryball studio"

(PWA and gylala hear the fattass alarm ringtone that the creator made that can probably hurt you good dam ears)

"Are you FU-"

" Hey watch your language 3D ball" gylala cuts off PWA

(While these two went to the portal ,gylala left his/her pocket savings for no absolute reason and the money went in the air vanishing to nowhere)

(In the countryball base): Everyone gathered up by the creator.

" Welcome my fellow country tubers" said the creator"

"Alright, since everyone is here let's sta- wait a second , where is Mr.S"

Meanwhile the creator talks , gylala and PWA look at each other like "we screwed up " realizing that they did not just left gylala's pocket money, they also left Mr.S in the beach bench all by himself , sleeping in the hot burning sun.

"Uh well let's continue with our fat ass conversation since we have a huge problem going on in our base"

(Everyone starts to stare at the creator)

"Well we have noticed that YouTubers are leaving the country ball community"

The creator just blinked a saw Jack staring at the table rethinking his life ,Drew trying to calm him down.PWA started complaining and gylala almost fainted but slammed their face on the table.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and some one came out , it's was Mr.S. Everyone was staring at him,even gylala who turned their head around to see him.

He was covered in slitly red skin which problably hurted cuz it is problably sun burn.

Also so you know Mr S is just white but not the skin color , I mean the color white , with a blue cape and meming sun glasses.

He passed out on the floor while gylala said a silent "oof".

"Mr .S wake up this isn't nap time " the creator said Rolling her eyes

Mr .S was to lazy to get up , even if he had to anyway since he had to sit in his chair to work

"Just get up dickhead " drew said annoyingly

"Alright alright I will get up"

Mr .S could barely walk properly since his knees and feet were littery boiling like the fucking sun

"Alright my fellow friends" the creator continues and everyone lisens"The countryhumans are stealing our popularity, and we have to somehow stop them , so, does anyone have any ideas?"

The room was silent for 30 seconds except for drew who raised his hand.

" Just so you know can you forgive me for doing Countryhuman stuff? Thank you"

The creator face slams herself and whispers"I'm sorrounded by idiots"

"ARE YOU GUYS EVEN WORTHY ENOUGH TO ANSWER?!" The creator snaps and the room goes silent

" Well we can go to their world if you want" asked gylala

" Even if it's a risk , I'm in!" Said PWA

" We need a raise for all the stuff we done , let's do it" said jack

" If Jack is going then me aswell" exclaimeted drew

" Can we not go? I'm burned as HELL" asked Mr.S

"The mayorities dissociation Mr.S" Said the creator rolling her eyes in a really grumpy tone

" Fine then , ugh"

If that's the case , to the countryhuman world!