11:Anna Y 's mental hospital

Well well well ....

It seems like The creator has stuff to fix in this world
It basically just like the other worlds I destroyed.

"Sister get me out of here !!!" Yelled my sister Anna L " This is not funny anymore"

"I'm sorry sister, but it is what it is " I said standing in the the front of a broken room witch wansthe Creator's and staring at the grey sky and the broken creator base while my sister is trapped in my electric ball.

"Can you get us out of here I'm losing my breath " Amanda question

"I'm enjoying the pleasure of people suffering, now if you excause me I have to go do my job as destroying this world completely "

I walk away as if I was a villain but no TC is the real villain she used me

She used me !

Why would she use me for stupid things!?

I take a look at the circle of fame and realized country humans have taken 70% of popularity but who cares ? I'm trying to destroy this world anyways . It's the best moment for me this time since TC hasn't been home for 4 months. My inner laughing turned into a small laugh and then psychopathic laughter that was heard from all over the broken base .

I finally got my chance to be the creator for aslong as I want , I wish TC to never come back to stop me , but she can't cuz I'm unstoppable nothing can stop unless TC comes back and then I'm gonna be dead blonde meat soon .

I think I have destroyed this world already, but I think there is one thing to destroy left.

Where the country balls are , I will destroy all the ones , even the small island territories , I will even break down their religions and relationships. Oh TC is gonna be so mad ~~ but doesn't matter I'm the one who sented her there she has to ask me to send her back .

"It seems like you are  forgetting someone" A familiar voice came from behind me

"You.... bitch" I said turning around

"You little bitch " The sub-creator said "you have turned against us ..... why would you destroy the world like this and turn into a pile of trash Filled with shit"

"Oh I see , you destroyed my bubble?" I asked

"And did you forget I have a ban hammer aswell?" The sub-creator added

"I thought I drained its power " I said confused

"It can't be drained, only by the power of the REAL creator" she screams as she pulls out her hammer

"Oh so we are fighting huh?" I asked as I pull out my grey hammer

"I don't think you understand, that much what I'm going to do " The sub-creator said look serious and making a circle bweteen her and me. It looks like we were going to fight but instead she used the power of her hammer and opened a portal to witch she jump into it and appeared right behind me and hitted me , I sled through the ground as I came back up , running towards her with my hammer but as I was about to hit her , I missed and hit the wall.

I turn around with have of my face bleeding and cover it up with my hand.

"Your stronger than I thought..."  I asked , giving a warning looking face.

"Yes , I'm the Sub-creator, of course I'm stronger than you think" She said giving a grin and closing her eyes.

Why I my weaker than her?

She open a portal but when she went in she never got in she never got out seemed like she was going to her base or something but doesn't matter I'm the most powerful creator in the world now it is time to destroy the fun going on with the country balls.

But it's not gonna be easy to destroy them since it's a 197 Vs 1 so I will need more power than I have now, but I don't need to worry , their weak as hell, so I don't have any trouble with that since I have a ban hammer myself.

-the sub-creator -

Finally,I'm here , TC 's last location, the country human world, ugh, I shouldn't have told TC about this world it's dangerous and I need to get her out of here before Anna Y takes full control. She needs to know about this! It isn't fair how I'm the extra creator and she gets all the attention plus I always get forced to save her when she is on a mission. Not a lot of country balls like me by the way , they always pay attention to TC since she is funnier and more important.

"Hey you , can I get a little help please?" I voice said behind me .

"Who are you and what do you want from me ?!" I asked and pulled out my hammer

"Please I need your help I'm stuck in here...." the voice said

I turned around seeing a country human pressed by the mess of the trash of the world and sticking his head,  half of the torso and the two arms witch one was rapped with bandages cuz it was cutted off.

"Oh my .." I dropped my hammer and by his (healthy) arm and tried to pull him out and he slowly came out and when he did fully he was missing one leg and looked very hurt.Seems like he has stayed stuck there for days , weeks or even months there .

He was breathing heavily, very heavily, and with my powers of healing that I trained from another creator and helped him with his pain that took a while to heal .

"Your a country ball?" He asked

"Yes why do you ask"

"Your round , and sorry if you get offended"

"It's alright"

"Also , thank you for helping me , I have been there for months I suffered but I'm fine "

"What's your name ? Im just asking"

"I'm Portugal"