12 : The sub-creator

Im sorry for leaving very long I hope you forgive me )

"So , have you seen a girl with like , brown hair , blue-cyan jacket?" I ask

"I don't think so , but do you mean like , a girl with a thirty year old white man , a 3-D ball ,a dragon, a blonde guy and a British person?" He asked

"Yes ! , that's right " I said in relieve

"Well , I think their with the others" He said

"There is more? " I said groaning

"What's the matter ? " Portugal asked raising an eyebrow

"Nothing " I said crossing my arms

We looked at each other for a couple of minutes, I was thinking that m leaving the country ball world was a bad idea . Now Anna Y might take full control of it, for now I think, since I'm going to safe my sister and her imaginary friends (who aren't my friends in real life cuz im not a YouTuber ). Also , my thoughts were filled with anxiety, thinking I was a mistake since the start, but that's another story for later , I think..... but if you wanna hear it then you can . Just lisen and read wisely.

It was a long time ago, lets go to the point TC was born , I was 7 , and I always wanted a sister so our parents gave her to me . But the reason we don't habe parents is because a group of military people and scientists, took away my sister when she was only 5 and I was 13 (sorry if the math is wrong) . They took me away and putted me in a soviet army , which eventually, I got kicked out aswell as the ones who tucked me in . Meanwhile with TC , she was a expiremt, a rank A , so basically she was a strong one . She had a friend named Ashish Sharma, an Indian, witch one day they decided to escape, TC did successfully but she ran to a portal leading to somewhere else, As for Ashish, he died by getting acid shot by the scientists . (IMPORTANT: TC wasn't her real name , it was Mariet , named after a french Queen).

TC founded herself in a lab , unlike the scientist 's lab , it had way more things than a real lab . She missed Ashish (not a ship cuz he is dead and he was 28) she recarnated him as India , but the problem is , country balls don't know that they were recarnated as "real " people, Cuz some of them are real people and most of them are people that TC remembers in her life. As for me , I found the same portal and for my stupid curiosity I went in and found TC and she said she missed me , so now I'm the sub-creator but you can call me TSC for short , but now I'm 18 and TC is 12 , it's a 6 year difference, but it doesn't matter, I love my sister very much even if she treats me like trash and gets all the attention of the country balls.

I'm sorry if it was a long story, but that doesn't matter, I told that same story to Portugal, he said it reminded him of his relationship with Spain. But thats a whole another story for another chapter.

"I'm sorry for you " he said

"It's alright, atleast we are not dead " I said with a small sigh.

"Should we go find your sister, so that way you can be happy again? " he asked

I smile

"Ye , sure , why not , but since you were here longer wich way did they went? " I ask raising an eyebrow

"Well since the house of the country human world before the incident happened in the map " Portugal pulls out a map " then the house must be this way "

He pointed and I kinda carried him since he couldn't walk and he kept pointing detections at me to get to the house. Eventually I diyk ow what TC was doing by know , but as she always is , she is doing something really stupid like she always does , cuz she is 12  what do you think she will do , stay calm? Also she never stays calm cuz she is always an active and energetic sister.

-TC-

"Dam this food is so good Spain" I said after I try her food cuz it was lunch time

"It paella, I'm glad you liked it " she makes a small chuckle

"You cook better than Brazil "

Brazil gives me a disgusted look

"I meant the other one , but you look like you could cook shit anyway " I spit

His disgusted face and angerness increases

" You look better at cooking or suggesting better than him , telling me to eat soap " Cuba spits and joins

He haved the disgusted look at her.

"What? You are angry cuz I called you a bad suggester and a bad cook even if it is true ?" Cuba spits again

"Cuba , do not talk bad about people like that " Spain tells Cuba

"I will shut the pendejos out of your mouth yellow bitch " Cuba spits at her

"That mouth of yours " Spain spits back

"Whatever" Cuba rolls her eyes and turns back eating her food but The Grinch asshole diceded to slam her face on the plate.

"You little come pinga " Cuba curses and grabs Brazil by the neck lifting him up and choking him as I gasp and wonder if I could do that to Anna Y if she lets me come back .

"Cuba ! What are you doing!" Spain turns around after washing the dishes mid way.

"Whatever yellow bitch " Cuba stormed out of the dining room and up the stairs to her bedroom, slamming the door really hard

"I'm sorry, my daughter can be very violent sometimes" Spain says giving a small sigh and touching Brazil's neck to see it he is alright

"Then why didn't you get adoption papers? " I ask making them look at me in confusion

As we sat there in silence, we looked behind us to the entrance door and seeing a country ball and a country human who slammed the door open.