20: Anna Y problems...

We were all sitting in the living room , country balls on one side and the others in the other. We had to go back to were we came from or else Anna Y is going to take the whole world and destroy it, or maybe possibly not , but either way I shouldn't trusted her in the first place .

"Your going so soon?" Spain asked

"We have to , our world is in danger two, cuz of my cousin" I said looking down as TSC pats me gently in my back.

"Well, if we don't go back in time , our world might get destroyed " Mr S said

"We will have to go sometime today , maybe in the afternoon " said Jack

I looked around realising Gylala was missing.

"Where is Gylala?" I ask making them look around

"They said they would go for you and Brazil yesterday but they never came back " Spain said , feeling a bit guilty

"But Gylala couldn't possibly go back , she doesn't have a Hammer" I said

TSC feeled her pockets realising that her hammer isn't there .

"And where is my hammer?" TSC asked to us

I realised that Gylala took TSC 's hammer and used it to go back to the country ball world or maybe they took it by accident and got lost somewhere here.

"But your hammer is here" Cuba said showing TSC her hammer.

"My hammer! Where did you find it?" TSC asked Cuba

"It was in the attic , in the corner, were you slept last night"She said , and TSC took her hammer

I wonder , how the actual fuck does a dragon who doesn't even have powers gets back or gets lost in a world like this, I mean Gylala just has a shinning ball witch looks like a telling the future or what fortune tellers use .

We packed our things , even if it was not alot ,we said goodbye to our "friends "... And ye anyways I realised TSC was acting weird and kept looking at me (THEIR SISTERS !) . I wondered why she was amongusi sussi so I asked what was wrong.

"Oh nothing.... I brought your hammer" she said smiling

"It's fixed already!? Well finally, the others took years to repare it" I said as she gives me my hammer .

We all standed in a semi circle, me and TSC were about to open a portal.
But when we did it went from blue/cyan to pink . Anna Y came out of the portal with a dead seemed body of Gylala in her shoulder. Our "friends".... Well, anyway, they came to check on us until they saw the pink looking devil on the stage.

"O my god !" Spain yelled getting protected by Portugal.

"Well well well, " she grabbed me with her powers "isn't it TC , " she grabbed me hardly in the neck making me almost choke to death. "The one who is clearly stupid , for Letting me be a creator "

"Shut up bitch , I was on one Braincells , I didn't know what I was doing " I said , making me choke more.

She smirked at me , she opened the portal again and then she went in and closed it . She letted go of Gylala, since they were useless now .

Well now what? We are getting kidnapped

Don't worry the others will save us .

They might not.

Shut up Anais , we will get saved , don't believe you instincts, they are just filled with anxiety.

Fine

And you own me 20 bucks

Oh come on we aren't talking about that right now , you are getting kidnapped!

We

Not this again, that meme haunts me for forever.

"Hey bitch" Anna Y said to me

"What ?" I responded

"You know you have a basement right ?" She reminded me

"Oh right , but it's only for bad country balls" I tell her

Oh you have less than one fucking Braincell

What? - wait- oh no

Anna Y smirked at me , now I know thanks to Anais -

Your welcome

Shut up , that Anna Y is gonna put me in the basement, Now what do I do? Wait I still have my hammer I can secretly get out , but when she is really gone .

Ya sure ? What is she puts security with her powers on your basement.

Nah don't worry , I'm smarter than her , she is a smalled brain .

Well Anais was pretty much right AND wrong. When we got back to the country ball world she tied me up in chains that were very heavy.

"That's what you get for being stupid "
She said to me

"Are these things made is china?" I ask her

"No?" She got confused

"BITCH , I'm allergic to things made is China!" I yelled at her making her do a cringy smile

"Sorry " she said " hope your allergies get fixed, with death"

She shut the door , making the room go dark but the bottom part who suddenly turned of the lights of the room that lead to the basement.

What now?

We wait

-MR S and TSC-  ( it's just them talking, but the others talk aswell)

" Sister!" I yelled as the portal closed

"That bitch , it's alright TSC we-" Mr S said getting cutted out

"NO it's not ok , my sister is going to die!" I yelled at him

"But she is imortal she can't die unless Anna Y bans her with TC's hammer" He yelled back at me

I slapped him in anger and opened up a portal myself, but as I went in the portal was still opened (it's a privacy portal , which means she like has a bedroom and a chill room there ) making Mr S come in .

"Lisen alright I'm sorry , I didn't know you will get mad about your sister missing" He said calmly

I turned around looking at him with a bit of glassy eyes cuz I was crying.

"This is the last time I forgive you" I said to him , going out of the privacy portal.

As I got out I saw the others waiting for me outside to opened the portal to go back I loved my sister and I misted her so I opened the portal and we went in