15: goofy ah sleep over

-at night at 3:00am- just kidding lol , at night at 8:00pm-

I got some pijamas that Spain borrowed me , I walked up stairs to the Grinch's room , we chose his room cuz his bed is fucking Queen size. I stopped when I got to his door , I was scared , I didn't want to sleep tonight with two goofy ah people who hate eachother! Before I could enter, I heard tha voice of Mr S behind me

"TC! , I was looking for you " he said

"Me ? For what ?" I asked

"Good luck sleeping tonight, you will kinda need it " he said

Then he hugged me , but I didn't have the urge to hug him back .

"Thanks Mr S , but I won't need luck , I will beat their asses if they stared fighting " I said

He stopped hugging me and then he went to the attic , were Spain sented them to sleep . I touched the doorknob and entered, I saw the Grinch's fat ass on his Queen size bed watching YouTube shorts. He looked at me and I ask :

"Where is Cuba?"

"She is still getting ready"

"Ok then "

"Hey"

"What?"

"I was thinking playing truth or dare with everyone without Spain knowing, wanna join?"

"I love people not knowing things, fine I will join"

He raised an eyebrow at me

" what kind of things do you hide from people?" He asked

"Dead bodies of their ancestors..." I said smiling

He jumped of the bed giving me furrow eyes looking scared

"What?" He question mumbling

"Nothing" I responded

Cuba entered the room and a few minutes later , Tha Grinch called everyone and said to come down to play truth or dare , even Mr S , PWA and Gylala, that's a suprise.

"Who starts?" Nam asks

Everyone stays silent.

"Fine I will start" Gylaysaid groaning " TC truth or dare "

"Dare "

Gylala smirks

"Throw a slipper / slap someone with a slipper " They said , giving a small laugh

I pull out my slipper and slap tha Grinch's face as he says a really cringe "ow" .

"Shushi your mouthi up before I slap you again bitch" I said giving a threat

"Alright, my turn , Cuba, truth or dare " I said giving a villain face as she snapped out of her thoughts .

"Truth "

I  give a small laugh.

"Tell us who you like or if you like someone in this cringe goofy ahh squadish circle, and don't lie , I have my eyes in your thoughts"

Cuba jumps and looks away from me. She opens her mouth a few times but is unable to say anything.

"Fine , I do ... but not that much " she said mumbling

"I KNEW IT !! " Gylala screams  " I KNEW you liked someone in tha first place !"

Egypt shuts Gylala.

"Your gonna wake up Spain and she is gonna ground all of us , so shut up!"

"Fine fine ..... what ever "Gylala said rolling their eyes

"Can we continue?" Asked Mr S

"Alright, ..... , Drew , truth or dare?"

Drew looked up and said :

"Dare "

"I dare you too .... tell your darkest secret "

Drew stayed quiet but then decided to stand up and turn off the light and out of nowhere he got a flashlight.

"So you wanna know my secret?" He asked giving a Creepy smile to Cuba.

"Y-y-yes " Cuba said mumbling.

"Stop it it's not funny " The Grinch says, proceeding to turn on the light .

Drew look at him with a very disgusted face , and he raises an eyebrow but then looks away .

"I simp for North Korea, is that what you all wanted to hear?" Drew asked

"I mean , we already knew that " I said

"I know , but they didn't" Drew spits " well anyway, PWA truth or dare ?"

"Hmmm , truth , why not?"

"Which is your favourite out of all of us?"

We all stared at PWA tencely and he didn't know what to do , so he got really stressed and was sweating.

"I don't know, I seriously don't know, but my gut says says it has to be Mr S."

"Fine then it's your turn "

"TC truth or dare?"

I thought about it

"Dare "

"I dare you to point at the ones you ship , but everyone has to close their eyes "

Everyone closed their eyes and I stared at PWA who wasn't closed their eyes yet .

"So you gonna chose or not ?" PWA asked

"These two mother fuckers "

"Those two?"

"Yes "

Everyone opens their eyes , suddenly we heared footsteps coming in our door . Me and these two were trying to protend we were already sleeping, Vietnam along with Drew , Jack ,PWA and Egypt had hidden in the bathroom while Mr S hid his ass in tha closet with Gylala.

Spain opened the door and walked in , she walked by us and then she gave Cuba a kiss on her head , saying "good night sweety" and then walked away closing the door .

Mr S got out the closet and turned on the light as the others got out the bathroom and we sitted on the bed.

"We should probably go to bed now , or else Spain is gonna know we aren't in bed " Mr S exclaimed

As the went up to were the attic (where Spain sended them to sleep , I'm just reminding you incase you have really bad memory:) ) , Mr S turned off the light , it was just the light of the moon , shining into the Grinch's room, eventually I was staring at it trying to fall asleep while looking at it , while the two , ...., all I can say is that they were cuddling, if you wanna throw up then you can , do you want bleach? I can give you my vomit that is possibly gonna come out my mouth .

I look back at these two and say trauma flashing throw my eyes as the tragic story that I remember from back then , I haven't told anyone, not even my (imaginary) friends, I was just left with an unknown back story but TSC knows about it , I turn back to the shinning blue light and I slowly feel asleep.......