13: sistah?

"Whatthafaka" I yelled coming to the relizetacion that it's my sister

I got of the chair and I came closer to hug her but instead she stopped me by putting her hand in my forehead and looked at me seriously.

"You still haven't lost your forhead " she said

"HEY" I yelled " my forehead isn't that big you know ! It's just genetic jeez "

I could hear Mr S laugh his ass out

"Don't you laugh stupid piece of mayonnaise" I turn to him " you have a big forhead cuz you don't have hair "

Mr S stops laughing and turns to PWA , then he get angry.

"Hey , I'm not that bald , I have hair in real life" PWA says to Mr S .

"Yeah right" Mr S say slowly before turning to me "you should call him a blue berry "

"I like insulting you more , Mr mayonnaise" I said

As he started complaining a bit , I could see Spain's face turn white as she stared at Portugal, ye the Grinch 's father. Then she took a few steps towards the stairs and quickly went up as fast as she can go .

"I guess she still hates me " Portugal said giving a small sigh

"She doesn't hate you" I said "She is just afraid to uh.... "

"To what? " He asked

"She is afraid to fuck you"  I said without thinking

I could see Portugal jump , and look both sides and he looked pretty nervous. He crouched down at me and ask if it's true, I told him no , then his face turned sad . WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!

Portugal went up the stairs to visit Spain, even if she  rejected the fact that he is here , well, she still likes him after all but I don't blame her , if I liked somebody I would probably run away.

"What the fuck just happened?". Cuba asks as she came down the stairs.

"Nothing really" I said

Cuba raised an eyebrow at me

"You sure ?" She asks

"No one cares about your questions hansume miku! " Brazil told her

"Do you want to get your ass burned by a cigar?" She asked giving a threat

"No " he gulps

"Then shut your mouth before I burn it" she threatens again.

"Hey Cuba " Gylala says

"What?"

"I want to talk to you "

"Alright, but if you don't include anything sus"

-Gylala-

We went up to Cuba's room , I locked the door , but not for a sus reason. I looked up at her  and she raised an eyebrow.

"So, do you like someone and this time be honest..." I asked

"I already told you , I don't like anybody" she said crossing her arms

"I guess , I have to do this the hard way " I said making Cuba raise an eyebrow again.

I snatched her star eyepatch , reveling a void looking eye witch she covered, I unlocked the door as I ran downstairs, she was chasing me with true anger .

"Give it back !" She yelled

She uncovered her black eye and a  black void looking tentacle grabbed me , rapping me around Infront of everyone, TC passed out along with Jack and PWA . The tentacle snatched the eye patch from my hands and gave it back to Cuba , and letted me go as it went back in . She putted her eye patch back on but a few seconds later she teared up a little and those tears turned into a loud crying noise and made her run back in her room .

"Why did you do that?" Brazil asks

"And why do you care so much " Vietnam asks in the ceiling, jump scaring brazil.

"Jesus! " he yells " since when were you there?"

"Since the start of lunch time , I was alway here" Vietnam tells him a jumps off froms the ceiling.

"How you do that ?"

"It's ancestry"

While they talked I saw TC and Mr S going up the stairs or they are gonna check on Cuba or they are gonna check on Spain and Portugal.

-TC-

We went up the stairs, we could hear some talking in Spain 's bed room , so we checked that out first .We opened the door slowly to find them on the small balcony that Spain has I'm her room . They we're standing there and It seems like she putted bandages on Portugal and gave me one scrunch .

"Hey Portugal, I thought you died cuz you didn't come back all these Months , I sort of missed you... a bit " Spain said

"I'm alright, atleast, thanks for the bandages by the way " He said

Me and Mr S looked at each other like "what the fuck are we watching right now?" But we didn't care we just keep watching to yell at the others in their ears about what we say. We all love ✨ spoilers ✨.

"Um Portugal...." Spain mumbles, and I recorded

"Ye?" He asked

Spain got closer to him , to the point I stopped recording and I had the bit of urge to throw up. Spain put hear head on his shoulder making him look away .

"I need a bucket" I said with my mouth almost filling with vomit

"Not now TC! We are watching cringe to spoil it later " Mr S whispered yelled at me .

I vomited in silence but they did have the urge to turn around but we hid .So they went back to tha cringy ship pose again. Spain got her head off Portugal 's shoulder and then they stared at eachother for a few minutes.

"Nope nope nope , I'm out of here " I said grabbing Mr S by his blue cape and getting out of the Room.

"What was that for ?" Mr S asked.

"I don't like kissing, it make some vomit unstoppablily " I said

"So we are going to visit Cuba or not? " he asked as he grabbed Cuba 's doornob

We went in but we say an endless path leading to almost nowhere , we walked in and we say Cuba at the very end of the path .

"Cuba ? " I ask making her turn around............