22: Tha big fight ( 1 Vs 4)(final chapter)

"Yes it's me , Cuba , I don't really know how I got here but I decided to follow" She said .

She spinned Anna Y and then grabbed her again tightly but she managed to get out .

"I'm not giving up that easily" Anna Y said , but she got hit with a football with spikes in the head making her unfloat on the ground.

"Oops I thought you were a fly"  Brazil said coming out of nowhere

"Who invited you here ?" Cuba said while coming up to him

"Myself did , what's wrong with that?" He said , nervously, stepping back.

She looked at him and then hugged him , he just stood there cuz he didn't know she was gonna hug him , he felt gaslighted with no bitches ( again) .

"Love is CRINGE !" Anna Y yelled grabbing Cuba with her powers and throwing her into the fourth dimension.

"I'm back with tha milk " I said slapping Anna Y with my hammer until she started to bleed .

"Fuck this shit, but not for me " Anna Y Yelled throwing rings of sound , from her powers, to my ears .

"My poor ears !" I yelled

Anna Y laugh but then a hammer , similar to mine came hitting her and started to bleed again.

"Fuck " she yelled again as the sub-creator came in.

"Well well well , look who is down at last " The sub-creator said giving a grin.

"Now , looks like it's a 1 Vs 4 huh?" Anna Y asked herself.

"Yea you a problem , stupid n-" I said getting cutted off

" Finish that sentence and I will destroy your bloodline " TSC said to me

"Oh don't worry you don't have too , it's already destroyed " I said grin , making TSC face slam herself.

As we looked at Anna Y she throwed a bunch of power at us 4 , and we spawn is a battle zone which was just a base plate and nothing else, just a pink sky. We where standing on one side and Anna Y on the other. We all had health bars on our head so if it ran out we spawn back into the original world.

"I have an idea " I said

"What is it smart ass?" TSC asked

I looked at Anna Y as she came closer to me .

"Blows up Harry potter plushies with mind " I said

"NOT MY HARRY POTTER PLUSHIES!!" Anna Y yelled and got angry .

She punched me in the face then started punching very fast , but Cuba grabbed her and throwed her to the 4 dimension. Then TSC throwed her hammer at Anna Y , making a metal pipe sound as she got it back like Thor .

"Hey Grinch boi stop being Switzerland and help us here " I yelled at him

He took out a fucking rocket launcher and out of the , you guess it , came out spiky footballs that hitted Anna Y in her face .

"THAT'S IT TODAY YOU WILL , DIE , DIE ,DIE " Anna Y said , making Lazer eyes , huge Lazer eyes .

"What the faka " I said almost getting hit .

Anna Y was at half health .

"She is almost dead , get her !" The Grinch yelled , throwing nukes at her .

"Oh brother we need more back up !" I said as Anna Y grabbed me .

"Well well well- " Anna Y said

"Stop saying that it makes me uncomfortable, plus L + ratio bitch" I jumped out of her hand and ran , as I throwed my hammer at her and got it back .

"You pretty stupid but smart at the same time " Cuba said to me

"While thank you" I said smiling

Anna Y lost three quarters of her health.

"Hey Anna Y , look at this " I saod pulling out an Hermione plushie .

"My Hermione plushie?" She asked

I asked Cuba if she can make black fire so she pretty much burned the plushie and Anna Y Lost 10HP.

"You bitches!" Anna Y said , pulling out her Lazer eyes , but this time they were very huge , TSC died .

" MY SISTER!" I yelled .

"It's ok , don't worry what matters now is to deafet this bitch " Cuba stands up , trying to grab Anna Y with her tantacle , it successfully worked and throwed her to the other side of the board .

"Wow that's so cool !" The Grinch said.

"Thanks "

Anna Y almost fell but gotten herself back up, she was at 50HP left. SHE WAS REALLY MAD .

"Finish her Cuba !" The Grinch cheered up Cuba, as she kept attacking Anna Y until she had 20HP.

"Now you finish her TC" Cuba said to me giving me a smile.

I haved her back the smile and then jumped so high up and forced my hammer up with me , I broke my arms forcing it down and her health bar went from 20 to 0 real quick . But then an explosion occured and made me fucking blind .

I was asleep for 20 seconds until I saw Mr S on top of me , telling me to wake up so I did .  Everyone was fine but Anna Y was nowhere to be seen , it was possible that she got deleted but don't worry I will bring her back later .

Luckily tho , after a few months Cuba , the Grinch and the rest of country humans helped us build the world back together.... I don't have an explainacion but you probably know why. After that , I was the creator again and everyone was happy to have me back because they had really bad trauma with Anna Y.

The creators got out of the bubble, don't worry they ain't staying there forever you know? . Gylala, PWA , Jack , Drew and Mr S got back to their YouTube stuff and the bweteen us and the country humans , it was a 50/50 , so basically equal .

AND NO Cuba and the Grinch didn't start dating cuz the writer thinks it's disgusting that two countries that hate each other date because she hates shipping countries , but she likes making them love each other but not get together.

At the end everyone was happy and I learn to respect country humans.... Some of them

The ending