Part 1 : Country ball world

Every country exist .Every country have friends and enemies .You live on one of those 197 countries , you have enemies and friends just like them, and a family.But people always in this world think differently and some change their thoughts in things to get out of their problems.

Well ... Speaking of thinking and dreaming , Ign a far universe almost 1 million miles from yours , is the world of Countryballs,a world were countries live , even your country , even your country in this world can be here , sadly it's just a world .In the universe dream there is different worlds that exist in the dream universe like the world of millioneres, were all the 7 billion people in the world are millionaires.

But there is one problem in each dream world , every world has an opposite of them Wich is their enemy.In the countryball world countryhumans are pur threat , since they ship enemies and just friends in their world . Disgusting right?.We Countryballs and they countryhumans have been fighting for years ,it's because we have people on pur side who agree that Countryballs are better than them but other think differently.

Luckily , in our world ,we have people called "the creators " Wich are people that protect the countryball world from other enemies like country humans.Im one of them, but their is not only us creators their is Famous YouTuber balls in our world aswell.

Usually , people mostly in our world littery make mess in this world, it's because of wars,war crimes,explosives.... It goes on and on and on.

Mean while in the disgraceful countryhuman world , they are more clean even if they do the same exact things as us , they think they are "different" because of that. Eventually that's not really true since countryhumans are usually manipulated by their creator and are force to like kiss and have sex without reproducing.

Country humans have made kids make their channel just to do the same exact thing and reproduce the virus of traumatizement to other people that watch their videos on the internet.Luckily their are country human creators that don't do the stuff that I was saying, they usually do their country human stuff to intertain other and make them laugh.

But the conversation isn't done there,we in our world , we get more people than them since Countryballs came before those stupid ass CH came here .I might just tell you a story in a story but it all started all by one countryball , Which was named :Poland ball, made by a British high schooler .

Idk his name so go find it on Google later.

But since this is taking so long and you will probably get bored of what your (you're) let's start all this up with in the country ball creator base were every creator goes in the meeting time during afternoon at exactly 10:00pm . But since I'm talking way to much right now , let's get this new story started...

(Part 2 coming tomorrow I think, just if I have time)