14 : Cuba?

"Cuba is everything alright?" I asked

She turned into a monster , her eyes turned into all black with one eye with a red pupil and another with a blue one , she had her star eyepatch in her hand and it was broken cuz it was ripped in half , her military pants turned into ripped jeans . It seems like
She got really mad at Gylala and now she turned into a whole nother person, also her revolutionary hat had holes and had stiches .

We walked backwards to the point we ran but the door stayed shut and we heard monster noise coming from Cuba and she cought up to us but she didn't walk , she used her died blue, fluffy and messy hair with red tips (long -medium hair btw) to make it stick to the walk so she can walk and run , she didn't use her limbs , her body was completely doll like and soft looking down but then she stopped and looked at us with creepy black smile that was bleeding black blood .

"Oh little ones your not getting out of here , until I say so " Cuba said with her hair controling her body as she moves closer to us " not until you learn your lesson".

"What lesson?" I mumble in fear.

"The lesson that you should never rip my eye patch " she said with a demonic voice and then she laughed uncontrollably.

But her laughing stopped when Brazil came in the room by knocking down the door , he knew Cuba turned into a monster, he told us to get out and sacrifice himself for us (Can we get a W for him in tha chat?). We did get out but we opened the door a bit to see what he was gonna do .

"Cuba you have to stop it " he yells being serious

"Oh really?" Cuba questions then yelled:"after the ripped my eye patch?! , do you really think your pesty crusty musty ideas are gonna work on me "

Brazil steps back but then Cuba grabs him with her hair and and presses him with it . Eventually, what she does isn't what I expected tho , she hugged him, I don't even know the fucking reason but I took a photo but then she rapped his face with her hair and got the fuck out the house , destroying some stuff , and she escaped making Spain and Portugal notice .

"Cuba!" Spain yelled making her turn around with her head doing a 180° turn . Spain stepped back and Portugal jump out of the balcony which made him almost fall to his death. He was on the ground suffering due to the pain of his body but Cuba came closer to him and picked him up with her hair , rapping around Portugal 's body with it as Spain along with us , TSC, Vietnam, Egypt and the rest of us ran outside.

"Cuba, you have to stop !" Spain yelled making Cuba stop and look at her

"What are you doing?!" She asked again " why are you like this?"

Cuba looke down , then at Portugal 's body , unrapping him , she held it with her hair , picked up the scrunch aswell and gently and placed him (also gently) Infront of Spain and us , as for Brazil, she kept him hidden somewhere in her hair that the others couldn't see but me and Mr S could see it .

"What about Brazil?" Spain asked her .

We were shocked to see that she actually pulled him out and unrapped his face , he opened his eyes and then got angry.

"Hey , why did you do that?!" He asked trying to get out.

Cuba looked away , and black tears come out of her eyes , dropping Brazil 's rapped body . He managed to get out and stood up and gave Cuba a hand, but instead she helped herself making him feel gaslighted with no bitches.

"I'm glad you too are getting along" Spain smiled

"WE aren't.... he just wanted friends in tha first place !" Cuba yells making Brazil 's mood change .

"I have friends already!" He yells back

"Alright then who?" Cuba spits

He stays quiet for 30 seconds and then proceeded to point at Gylala and they raised their hands like they were guilty.

"Boi I was never your friend in tha first place !" Gylala spits at him

"You told me to search Cuba's Google password so I did ! Does that mean anything to you ?" He spits back making Cuba jump , get angry and slapped him .

"Why you do that green bitch !" Cuba spits

"Cuz they told me to!" He spits back

"I did tell you to but not to say it in public" Gylala spits and joins in.

While they three fight Spain kept smiling, knowing someday Her daughter and Brazil would "get along" but I decided to ruin it .

"Hey Spain" I said

"Yes ?" Spain looked behind

I looked both sides.

"I think your taking their relationship to seriously" I whispered as she crouched down .

"Ah , wait ,no , I'm not , I just want them to get along cuz they never do" Spain said

"Right.... I just wanted to make sure it's not like you ...... forget it" I said

"What?"

"So what are gonna do to them?" I ask

"Oh I'm gonna make them sleep together " Spain said giving a spychopathic smile.

"HOLD UP , your gonna make them what now?! " I ask raising an eyebrow and yelling

"You heard me " Spain said , wiking , as she stood up.

"We heard that " the two fighters said

While they complained to Spain, The Were beating up Gylala so hard they passed out in tha floor , with their tongue out , I almost thought they died cuz they were just splatted there in tha floor without moving.

"Oh I forgot to mention " Spain said " TC is sleeping with you two"

"Excause me..... EXCAUSE ME?!" I yelled again, like , I wasn't gonna sleep with these two .

"I'm taking the edge " I quickly said

"Me too , guess this mother fucker gonna sleep in the middle "

"Ugh fine, but only this time ok?" He said