5

CHAPTER 5
Catalina

As we reached the center of the dance floor, Enzo guided me to face him, his hands smoothly gliding down the curves of my body. His strong arms encircled my waist, pulling me irresistibly close to him. There was no space left between us. I eagerly wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the heat radiating from his body. The pulsating beat of Bazzi's "Focus" filled the air, setting the stage for what was about to unfold.

Swaying to the music, our hips moved in perfect sync, igniting a fire within me. The alcohol in my veins intensified the sensations coursing through my body. Craving more of him, I trailed my hands down his arms, my nails teasingly grazing his blazer. His muscles tensed beneath my touch, and a low growl rumbled from deep within his chest. I gazed up at him, my eyes filled with an alluring invitation, as I sensually nibbled on my bottom lip.

In a swift motion, he spun me around, pressing himself firmly against my backside. Our bodies moved in a synchronized rhythm, each motion driving us further into the intoxicating song. I began to circle my hips, pressing against him with aching desire, my movements a tantalizing tease. A breathy moan escaped my lips when his hands left my waist, roaming upward to wrap tightly around my shoulders. He effortlessly tugged upright, bringing my back to rest against his chest.

Enzo towered over me, his head tilting forward as he nestled his face in the crook of my neck. A soft purr escaped my lips as he trailed open-mouthed kisses along the curve of my neck. I couldn't contain a primal groan, tilting my head to the side, granting him greater access. I intensified the grinding motion against him, feeling his hardness awaken against my backside. A wave of need washed over me, fueling the growing hunger between us.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Enzo whispered against my lips, his hands firmly gripping my face, forcing me to hold his intense gaze.

Without waiting for my response, he guided me through the crowd of sweaty bodies, his grip on my hand pulling me towards the VIP section. We approached the man, and Enzo exchanged a few words in hushed tones. The bouncer nodded, allowing us passage without a word. Enzo led the way, taking me past the VIP area and up a flight of narrow stairs. To my surprise, he continued walking until we reached a landing guarded by another bouncer. Once again, Enzo murmured something to the even bigger man dressed in black, who promptly granted us entry.

When we arrived at our destination, Enzo paused and pulled back a thick black curtain, revealing a private room. I couldn't help but let my eyes widen as I took in the surroundings. Two black couches were nestled against the wall, and a fully stocked bar gleamed enticingly nearby. The pièce de résistance was a massive glass window overlooking the club below.

"I didn't even know this room was up here," I murmured, my gaze fixed on the sea of people swaying to the music. Slowly, my eyes returned to Enzo's.

"Two-way mirror," Enzo casually pointed out, and I followed his gesture, realizing the truth of his words. My jaw dropped in astonishment.

"Well, I definitely would have never figured that out," I replied, my shock evident in my voice.

"That's the idea. We can see you, but you can't see us. I was up here when you walked into the club, looking all nervous. The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I had to come down and talk to you." Enzo's voice carried unchecked desire.

Enzo moved up behind me, his warm breath caressing my ear as he pressed me gently against the glass. His hips pressed against mine, the firmness of his body undeniable. A soft moan escaped my lips as pleasure coursed through me, my panties growing damp with desire.

"Mmm, that's going to be my new favorite sound," Enzo groaned in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. My entire being ignited with desire, and I found it increasingly difficult to resist the pull between us. This was uncharted territory for me—I had never been so consumed by a man I had just met at a club. Every rational part of me urged caution, but my body, starved of passion, refused to listen. I craved him intensely, yearning to feel his lips on mine, his hands exploring every inch of my trembling body. The hunger was undeniable.