40

CHAPTER 40
Domenico

Tonight had taken an interesting turn, to say the least. Though, somehow, through it all, I'd managed to keep my cool. First, we ran late on our date with Catalina because Isabelle called to inform me and E that someone broke into the office, leaving it wrecked. Pissed by the news, we made a few phone calls, trying to figure out who did it, which caused us to lose track of time. Second, my brother and I found Catalina and Matteo in a pretty compromising position. E immediately flew off the handle, but I honestly wasn't surprised about Catalina's actions. Nor was I surprised by her confession.

After she'd left the club with Matteo the night, she gave that stronzo a lap dance. I knew there was more than a friendship going on between them. But E's brain was too clouded with anger to see it for himself. That was Lorenzo for you, though. Punch first demand answers later. I was more of the sit back and observe my surroundings type of man. Don't get me wrong. At first, I wanted to pound Matteo's head in, but then I saw how happy he made her, and it made me think. Could I really take that away from her? Could I be the reason for more unnecessary hurt in her life? The answer was absolutely fucking not.

When I told Catalina, she'd had my heart. I meant it with every fiber of my being. So when she'd finally admitted to what I already knew, my mind didn't hesitate for a second. I'd made my choice as soon as the words left her mouth. She wanted all three of us, and we wanted her. There was nothing to think about. We were hers. She was ours. Period. Point. Blank.

"Hey handsome, where's your mind at?" Catalina caught my attention as she ran her fingers through my hair. She was completely naked and standing between my legs. I smiled up at my girl and brought my hands to her tiny waist, drawing circles on her warm skin.

"Just thinking," I told her, and she gave me a crooked smile.

"About?" She kinked her brow. Damn, she was cute.

"You," I confessed.

"Me, huh?" She swept her tongue over her bottom lip. I nodded, and she leaned down to kiss me.

"Mmmhmm," I moaned into her mouth.

Slowly moving my hands down to her round ass, I pulled her closer, and she shifted into my lap. With a throaty moan, she rocked her hips and ground herself into me, making my cock spring to life. She gasped when I dug my fingers into her soft skin—providing me enough leeway to slide my tongue into her mouth. Her arms snaked around my neck as our kiss deepened, and she tugged at the bottom of my hair, sending a shiver down my spine. I grunted as I stood us up, striding across the room. My lips never left hers as I gently laid her down on the bed. I broke our kiss and moved my way down her body. If she was going to be taking everything we were about to give her, I needed her to be good and wet for us.

"Oh God, Nic," Catalina cried when I licked up the length of her dripping cunt, coating my tongue in her sweet juices. With another high-pitched cry, she slammed her hands down onto my shoulders as I latched around her clit, and rolled my tongue over her tiny bud. "More." She pushed herself forward into my face. "Oh, God, please."

I smiled against her pussy lips, releasing her with a pop. I kissed her pretty pink cunt as I shoved two fingers into her tight hole, eliciting a sexy as fuck moan to leave her perfectly pouty mouth. "Is this what you want, little one?" I curled my fingers inside of her, brushing against her spongy pad of nerves, and my thumb drew circles over her clit. Her pout formed into the shape of an 'O', and her nails cut deeper into my skin. "You wanna come all over, daddy's fingers, don't you?" Her pussy tightened around me at my words as her stomach muscles flexed, and she frantically nodded. "Beg me, naughty girl." I pressed my thumb down, and her hips jerked upward. "Beg daddy to let you come."

"Please, fuck, Nic, make me come for you," Catalina pleaded with me, sounding so beautifully out of breath as her legs began to shake. I smirked, bowing forward. I replaced my thumb with my mouth, sucked onto her pulsing clit, and watched her as she did just that. "Ooooo." She arched her back off the bed, her eyes at the back of her head, and she clenched down on my fingers as she came all over them.

"God, you're so pretty when you come for me," I said when I sat up to look down at her as I licked them clean, making her whimper. She laid there quietly, still shaking as her chest rose and fell, and I wondered if she'd even heard me. "You good, baby?" I asked, brushing away the wet hair stuck to her damp forehead.

"Fuck... yes..." Catalina huffed out between breaths before continuing. "I... want... more," she finished, and it made me laugh.

"Good, because that's what you're about to get, princess," Lorenzo declared, making Catalina smile.

I undressed and moved to lean up against the headboard, resting my warm back against the cold wooden piece of furniture.

"Whatever you want, gattina," Matteo told her, and she sat up with a nod, taking a sip of a drink he'd handed her before passing it back to him.

"C'mere, little one." I directed her to my lap, and she willingly crawled to straddle me with her bottom lip between her teeth.

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡