20

CHAPTER 20
Catalina

"Here are the files you requested, sir," I spat out and threw the statements down on Lorenzo's desk without taking my eyes off the blonde sitting in his lap.

The woman's arms were wrapped around Enzo's body as she kissed his neck, and his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist. It took everything in me not to physically hurt him the way I really wanted to.

The chick looked like something straight out of a Victoria's Secret catalog. She had long gorgeous wavy blonde hair that tumbled down her back with a face that would put any woman to shame, and I could tell from where she sat she had curves for days.

She was gorgeous and the complete opposite of me.

I tried my best not to feel insecure, but the little dusty pink satin dress she wore had her huge tits on full display, and the length of that small number left nothing to the imagination. I could totally see why any guy would want her: Pageant girl face with a Playmate body. I mean, guys eat that shit up.

Just not my guys.... Right?

I just stood there, frozen in my muted colored button-up and pencil skirt. I couldn't help but feel totally mortified all over again—first the cheating with Liam and Katie, now this bullshit from Domenico and Lorenzo.

"Thank you, Catalina, that will be all," Lorenzo replied, looking up at me, utterly void of any emotion.

My humiliation rapidly sprouted into anger and just as I was about to give that asshole a piece of my mind, the woman in his lap opened her overly pouty lips and spoke to me.

"So, you're the 'personal assistant?'" The pageant girl playmate asked, making finger quotes around the words personal assistant.

She tried to kink an eyebrow at me... I think? But, I'm guessing her most recent round Botox wouldn't allow it.

Be nice, Cat.

"Yup, that's me," I answered, popping my lips while emphasizing the letter P. Then I turned my glare back to Lorenzo and burned holes into his stupid face.

"The one and only."

My gaze flickered to whatever her name was. My words oozed sarcasm, and I offered my fakest of smiles. Sure. My issue wasn't with her. It was with him... them. But I didn't appreciate her belittling my position.

"Hmm, that's fun." The still nameless blonde retorted, giving me an equally phony grin.

"Well, if that's all."

I turned to walk out of the office from what felt like an ambush. That's when I noticed Domenico. The jerk just sat there like a freaking statue on the opposite end of the room on a dark gray couch that was facing his brother's desk. His eyes on the floor in front of him, not even bothering to acknowledge my presence.

Fucking coward!

At least Lorenzo had the audacity to look me in the face while kicking me in the throat.

"Actually, there is one thing."

I heard her perky voice come from behind me, and I rolled my eyes. Why was she even talking to me? I turned to face her, clenching my jaw, and I cut my eyes in her direction. I let out a deep, silent breath through my flared nostrils, trying to keep my cool.

These bitches were testing me.

Forcing a smile, I looked up at her with ease. Playing nice wasn't new to me. "What can I do you for?"

"Oh, I'm glad you asked," the woman tilted her head like she'd already won—because she did. I don't fight for cheaters. "I'm going to need for you to find a new workspace. I don't feel comfortable with you working so closely with my boyfri—"