39

CHAPTER 39
Catalina

I headed to the bathroom for a quick shower to clean off the sweat the Matteo and I had built, though Nic and Enzo made it very clear I would soon be dirty all over again. My legs were still shaking when I got in, so Lorenzo got in with me. A slight awkwardness fell between us after I asked him to hand me the body wash. He looked like there was something he wanted to say, but I didn't push him. I just proceeded to wash myself while he just stood there, making sure I didn't fall onto my ass.

"Here, let me, princess," Lorenzo said, kneeling in front of me in the shower, and took the rag from me with one hand. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and kissed my knee before hoisting one of my legs up onto his shoulders. Keeping his eyes on me, Enzo slowly trailed the soapy rag up my inner thigh before brushing over my center.

Gasping, I bit my bottom lip to suppress the moan that threatened to leave my lips. I was still mad at him, and I couldn't have him thinking he was forgiven so easily. But fuck, how could something so simple as him on his knees before me, cleaning me, be so fucking sexy? So goddamn intimate it made me want to crumble.

"I'm sorry for blowing up on you," Enzo broke the silence. He rang the washcloth out and tilted himself to the side, allowing the warm water to rinse me clean. "I just... I didn't want to lose you. The thought of it makes me crazy."

I wanted to throw in his face that he'd be losing me when he married Olivia. But stayed quiet. I didn't want to keep running in circles about the subject. I'd had enough fighting for one night.

So instead, I said, "You've got me." Shocked, he let out a shaky breath and reached down, running my fingers through his wet hair.

"We will figure this out." He kissed his way up my inner thigh. "I promise, princess," Enzo said, almost like he was reading my mind, his hot breath hovering over my aching pussy. "We won't lose you." I went to tell him he didn't know that for sure but was cut off by him taking me into his mouth with a greedy groan.

"Enzo." A weak whimper slipped out as he closed his lips around my clit, swirling his tongue before sucking me into his mouth. His icy blue eyes locked with mine, and he feasted on me like his favorite meal. I leaned back, resting myself on the cool tile wall as the hot steam of the shower wrapped around our bodies.

"Tell me we'll never lose you. Tell me because we're never letting you go. Ever." Enzo spoke against my pussy before thrusting two fingers inside of me.

"Oh God." I cried when he curled his fingers as he sucked me back into his mouth. Needing more, I rocked my hips forward, taking what I needed from him. My grip on his hair tightened when he used the pad of his tongue to move back and forth over my pulsing clit.

"Tell me, princess." Enzo sat back on his knees and kissed the hood of my pussy while he remained driving his fingers into me. My toes began to coil, and I yanked at his hair when I felt a tug in the pit of my stomach. I really wanted to say the words he asked me to, but I also didn't want to lie.

He knew, like I knew, what we had was temporary, and it broke my heart. It was like I had them, but not really because at the end of it all, Olivia won. She was going to get my happily ever after. I furrowed my eyebrows, and he shook his head, almost to say he knew what I was thinking.

"Please, baby, say it for me."

I couldn't tell you if it was the look in his eyes or the strain in his voice, but I found myself nodding at him. My back arched off the wall, and my muscles clenched around his fingers.

"I promise," I cried out as an intense orgasm washed over me. Enzo dipped his head again, lopping me up as his thrusts slowed. "I'm not going anywhere," I whispered to him, and that was the truth. Because I stupidly knew that if this thing between the four of us ended, it would be because they left me, not the other way around. I was in too deep to walk away now, and honestly, I didn't want to.

Lorenzo came to his feet, kissing his way up my body. His mouth devoured me, and I whimpered, tasting myself on his lips. I slowly trailed my hand along the center of his chest, down his abdomen, before taking his steel cock into my hand. The heat of our kiss amplified as I stroked him from base to tip in a nice, steady motion. I traced my tongue along the seam of his lips that tasted of me before sucking his bottom lip into my mouth with a hungry moan.

Biting down, I picked up my pace, and Enzo grunted as he began humping my hand. I wrapped my other arm around his neck and deepened our kiss, plunging my tongue into his mouth. We fought for dominance like we always had, and I surrendered like I always did. I wanted to let him know, not just with my words, that he, Nic, and Matteo had me. I wanted to make him feel as good as he'd just made me feel.

Breaking away from his lips, I fell to my knees while kissing and sucking my way down his hard body. Still stroking, I brought him to my mouth. I glanced up at him through my wet lashes and swirled my tongue around the blunt tip of his rock-hard dick. My free hand came to cup his balls as I licked the underside of his twitching cock from base to tip before taking him down my throat.

"Fuuuck," Enzo cursed, gathering my hair into a fist and removed it from my face as my head bobbed up and down the length of his long cock. His hips jerked forward when I squeezed down on his balls before massaging them between my fingers. Again, he swore under his breath as he began to thrust forward, fucking my mouth, and I let him. 

"Holy shit, princess. I'm gonna come," he rasped out through uneven breaths, and I moaned around him in response. Encouraged by his words, I skated both my hands up the back of his legs until I was cupping his firm ass. His thrusts soon became more erratic, and I dug my nails into his backside as he brutally fucked my throat. The hold he had on my hair pulled taut as I watched the muscles on his abs flex, and he let out a slew of curses before his body tensed.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Enzo moaned between thrusts as I milked his pulsating cock, swallowing his sweet sticky come. His eyes were hooded over as he gazed down at me with a look I wasn't familiar with from him. Then his body stilled before I released him with a tiny pop that made his hips jerk in response to my small action. He let go of his hold on my long, wet hair, allowing it to fall back down over my shoulders, and helped me to my feet.

Enzo turned off the water, and we got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth with minty fresh toothpaste, then dried myself before dropping my towel down onto the floor, not caring about walking around naked. It wasn't something they hadn't all seen before, and they were all about to have their way with me. So I didn't see the need to hide from them any longer. I was halfway out of the bathroom when Enzo's hand came to my elbow, and he pulled me to his chest before kissing my lips with a passion I hadn't ever felt from him before.

"Thank you, baby," Enzo said against my lips before kissing me again, then pulled away to rest his forehead on mine. "I meant what I said, princess. We're never letting you go. Not again." He sounded like he meant it, too. Lord knew I only hoped it was true because I didn't want them to let me go, either.

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡