23

CHAPTER 23
Catalina

We all had been drinking, talking, and laughing for an hour or so, and everything was going smoothly. Mainly because I had kept all my attention on Sebastian, laughing at his jokes. Every now and then, I would rub his arm and lean, super close, whenever he had to tell me something. He was such a good sport playing along the whole time. When Sebastian jumped up to use the restroom, I was left on my own. Lola and Elisa went to the bathroom as well. While Sophie and Tristan still sat at the table with me, they were currently playing a game of tonsil hockey. As I sat here void of any distractions, I stupidly let my eyes wander, and boy did I instantly regret the dumb decision.

Once, they landed on Lorenzo, who had that bitch sitting in his lap. She was rocking her hips to the music while kissing his neck and had Nic's arm pulled around her waist. Meeting my gaze, they both visibly tensed. I clenched my jaw, flaring my nose and blew out steam as if I was a cartoon bull or something. They didn't pull away from her or anything; they just watched me watch them with her.

And here I was going to try not to be an asshole. If this was the game, we were going to play. Let's play. I reached over and took a shot, giving myself some liquid courage. Then I took two more for good measure. Gulping down the burning liquid, I walked over to the DJ booth to request my favorite song at the moment.

"Hey, Ryan, how are the wife and kids?" I asked our Friday night DJ. I was trying to make small talk while I waited for the others to return from the restroom.

"Wife is great. My kids are a whole other story completely!" Ryan laughed as he tucked one side of his headphones behind his ear to hear me better.

"I couldn't even imagine!" I yelled over the music and wrinkled my nose at the thought of having kids.

Apparently, the look on my face cracked Ryan up. I glanced over at our section, and I saw that everyone was back in their seats. So I guess it was time to make my move.

Holy shit, you got this, Cat!

"Hey Ry, can you play my song for me?"

I didn't have to tell him which one it was. Every time I've stayed to help Izzy clean up after we closed down, I'd always have him play it for me, and I danced around the empty club having the time of my life.

"Coming right up, sweetheart!" Ryan winked before focusing back on his laptop.

I turned around, and right on cue, "Rush" by William Singe came over the loudspeakers. I started swaying my hips, eyes locked on my target. Sebastian was watching me like a hawk while I skimmed my hands up my body. I walked up and stood between his legs, moving my waist in tiny coils. Then I slowly dropped down as I raked my fingers through my hair, rocking my hips from side to side. Sebastian licked his lips, gaze never leaving mine, and I bit my bottom lip.

"It's just a little rush

I'm coming up every time we touch

It's just a little rush

It's like everything I do depends on you."

I mouthed the lyrics to him, and I placed a hand on each of his legs. Then slowly moved my hands up his thighs. His nostrils flared as I pushed my way back up his body. Focused on me, Sebastian growled, clenching his jaw. Now I was standing in front of him, still rocking my body to the beat. Then I shoved him back onto the couch, straddling his waist. Not sure what came over me, but I ripped his shirt open, and buttons went flying everywhere. I giggled, but his expression remained intact.

Sebastian looked like he wanted to eat me whole. But I was so into my little mission that I didn't see anyone else. I had tunnel vision. It was only Sebastian, me, and the little game we were playing. Smiling at him, I licked my lips, then reached back, grabbing the tequila, salt, and lime from the table. Turning back to him, I ran a hand over his very sculpted abdomen, and I felt him shudder under my touch. I started moving my hips in a circle to the music, eliciting a moan from him.