48

CHAPTER 48
Catalina

Just then, Matteo and Lorenzo walked back into the room in nothing but their boxers, which they'd started to peel off.

"Okay, we let you have your time, Nic. Now get off my woman. I have an engagement to consummate," Lorenzo said, winking at me while Matteo side eyed him and Nic rolled off the bed with one last heated kiss.

"We." Matteo looked at the half naked tattooed hothead next to him. "We have an relationship to consummate with our woman."

He was clearly finding his voice with Lorenzo, and I loved that for him because I knew what a brute the man could be. I still didn't understand why there was an underlying animosity between them. Sure, it had lessened since the accident, yet there was still an unspoken weirdness lingering in the air between them when they interacted with one another.

"Yeah, whatever, we," Lorenzo grunted under his breath without even looking at the man beside him. "Still mine, though." He finished, and Matteo rolled his eyes with an unamused snort.

Shifting on my elbows, I bit back a smile and shook my head with a playful eye roll, loving that this was how life would be from now on.

"Oh." My amusement, however, was short-lived when Lorenzo brought his hand to my good leg. I let in a sharp breath when he slowly skated his tattooed fingers over my thigh, his nails dragging across my burning skin.

"Hi, princess," he whispered, a devious note of mischief present in his low, silky voice. He stalked towards me like a hunter would its prey and crawled closer to position himself between my legs. His other hand came to my lower abdomen, and he nudged at me until my back hit Matteo's chest.

Lorenzo's hungry lips came to mine in a heated kiss, and I moaned into his mouth, granting him access to devour mine. It wasn't long before I was straddling him, and he was pulling me slowly down onto his long, hard cock.

We both let out a sigh of relief when he was fully seated deep inside me. I was still a bit sore from the damage Nic's monster cock had just done on me, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I needed my men.

"Mm." Lorenzo bit down onto my bottom lip with a groan when I started to rock my hips in a circle in his lap, gradually allowing myself to feel every steel inch of how hard I made him for me.

"Fuck, baby," Matteo rasped huskily into my ear when I reached behind myself and began stroking his fat, engorged length—barely able to close my fingers around it. His chest shuddered against my back when I rolled the palm of my hand over the head of his leaking cock, collecting the slick, sticky fluid to enable myself to glide up and down him with ease.

Labored breaths filled the small bedroom as Lorenzo harshly brought his hands to my hips. His nails bit into my skin and he fucked my pulsating pussy harder and harder with every powerful thrust upward of his hips.

"I'm going to lift her leg, and you're going to slide into her with me," he informed Matteo over my shoulder before turning his heated azure gaze back to me. "Isn't that right, princess? You want this little greedy cunt stretched wide and filled with both of us, don't you?"

"Oh, God." I sighed, and my head fell back when I felt the blunt tip of Matteo's fat cock probing my already full entrance. Lorenzo took hold of my chin, making me look up at him, and he shook his head.

"That wasn't an answer," he said, slowing his thrust and seizing my hips so I couldn't move.

I let out a frustrated groan and nodded. His long fingers harshly bit into my cheeks, and I clenched around him, enjoying the delicious jolt of painful electricity that surged through me.