19

CHAPTER 19
Catalina

Monday

Brushing my fingers through my hair, I sat at my desk, filling out order forms and other miscellaneous things to keep myself busy as I waited for the guys to come in. I brought the cap of my pen to my mouth, sweeping it over my lips as my thoughts lingered back to the events that accrued this past weekend. Taking it between my teeth, the thoughts of Domenico and Lorenzo's hands all over me in that bathroom at their uncle's birthday party was causing a pool of moisture to build between my legs.

"Oh, I know you don't think we're done with you yet, baby," Nic grunted with his sexy husky voice while shoving me back against Lorenzo's hard chest, who was leaning on the bathroom counter before trailing kisses down the valley of my breast.

"Because we're just getting started, princess," Enzo continued in an equally delicious tone, roughly sucking the nape of my neck into his mouth, stimulating a wave of heat to mop over me, subsequently dousing my skin in a firestorm of flames and I shuddered with a shaky breath. Nic pushed aside the material of my burgundy dress. He freed my heavy breast, making them bounce. Wasting no time, Nic sucked me into his mouth, swirling his skillful tongue around my bronze nipple.

Lorenzo continued the attack on my neck while his hands traveled up both sides of my thighs. He slowly lifted the maroon dress, his mouth never leaving my nape. I shivered when his nails lightly grazed over my tender skin as his fingers trailed behind the satin fabric that brushed over my bare legs.

"Oh God, w-we sh-shouldn't. There are people out there." My body trembled, and I tried to break from their enthralling grasps, however coming up as unsuccessful as I knew I would.

"You didn't seem too worried about the people out there when Nic was fucking you with his fingers under the table," Lorenzo rasped, nipping at my ear with his teeth synonymously with Nic as he bit down on my throbbing nipple.

My breathing picked up being stuck between the two ravenous men that held me captive and I almost lost it. Whimpering, I threw my head back, resting it on Lorenzo's left shoulder as pleasure rolled down my quivering frame.

Then Nic's phone went off, but he quickly ignored it. He moved his lips up my body and savagely captured my lips, kissing me with so much passion my head spun. I moaned against his lips, rapidly losing what was left of my resolve. Unable to fight my desire for these two gorgeous gods any longer. I reached up, entangling my fingers in Nic's thick, perfectly styled onyx locks and tugged.

"Mmm," I groaned, tightening the grip on his hair, pulling him closer to my body, and deepened our already passionate kiss.

I bit down on Nic's lower lip, eliciting one of the sexiest noises to grace my ears, and it only encouraged my sudden feistiness. I began to grind my back onto Enzo's front, provoking an equally tantalizing hiss to leave his perfect lips. He groaned into my ear, nipping at my lobe, urging me to rock my hips from side to side on his growing bulge.

I purred into the thick air between us, breaking my intense kiss with Nic. When Enzo's hand made its way to my needy clit, he teasingly brushed his long, tattooed fingers over my inner slits. Only amplifying the burning desire that I had for the two Italian Gods that were commanding my obedience. I bit my lip before moaning their names in a way that let them both know that I craved more. Enzo hungrily complied, thrusting his fingers into me, his thumb quickly finding its way to my pulsing clit. Nic was about to do the same, but his phone went off for the second time. Evidently annoyed, he backed away from me and grunted. Cursing under his breath, Nic reached in his back pocket and pulled out his phone. But I wasn't having any of it.

"Don't you dare answer that," I said, tugging Nic back to me and kissed him so hard a primal growl escaped his hard chest. Roughly grabbing onto my hips, Nic lifted me off the ground, his fingers biting at my sides. I unconsciously wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning into his mouth, and pressed his firm bulge against my center. Their blissful torture sent waves of heat straight to my needy core. Both men were devouring me completely; I felt their strong hands and soft lips everywhere. My head was swimming in the overpowering masculine scent that invaded my nostrils. It was almost too much. Almost.