6

CHAPTER 6
Lorenzo

I kissed my way back up her body. She let out a muffled moan when I brought my lips back to hers. I positioned myself between her legs and pressed her harder up against the glass, rubbing my growing bulge on her naked core. Feeling her wetness on the front of my pants, I let out a guttural growl from my chest as our kiss grew more intense.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed her. I needed to consume every part of the gorgeous woman in front of me, and that was a completely different feeling for me. Usually, I couldn't give two shíts about the women I brought up to this room, but for some reason, I knew she was different. From the moment I felt her body up against mine on the dance floor, I had the urge to satisfy her. I needed to hear her sexy, sultry voice screaming my name over and over, breaking from our heated kiss. I stared directly into Talia's eyes. She was looking back at me with so much intensity it sent a jolt of electric shock through her body. It caused me to repeat my previous words with much more conviction this time.

"I want to feel you. Just say the words, baby."
Talia was breathing heavily. Trying to catch her breath, and I could see that she was beginning to have second thoughts. I didn't know what was going through her mind. Still, I hoped Talia was thinking she wanted this as much as I did. Because after tasting her, I needed more, yet I won't force it.

Maybe it's for the best if we ended here, but before I could give it any more thought. Talia reached forward and placed her hand on the from of my pants. She lightly squeezed my cock in her tiny hand. I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Baby, I wouldn't do that again unless you want me to fuck your tight little pussy right up against this window!" I groaned, feeling my dick twitch in her hand, feeling myself grow painfully hard. I can't remember the last time I had been this attracted to a woman.

Fuck, this girl was going to kill me. I was ready to explode. Her touch was something I had never even known I needed. However, everything in my head was screaming at me to end this now. To get away from her before I got in too deep. Knowing that I couldn't afford any attachments. But with every kiss, every touch, and every taste, it was becoming clear to me that I had no plans of letting her go. I wanted to be the one who ruined her. I wanted to make her mine.

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡