16

CHAPTER 16
Catalina

After our little PG-13 shower, Nic jumped out to get dressed, informing me that he had to make a few phone calls in his home office before we left. I told him I was going to finish getting ready, and I'd meet him downstairs.

Domenico nodded and quickly turned, punching buttons on his iPhone as he made his way out of the bedroom. I walked over to the shopping bags and pulled out a dark burgundy Angelique Velvet Maxi Dress with a deep slit and a pair of Christian Louboutin Nude Red Bottom high heels with a peep toe crossing.

Everything was the perfect size. I smiled to myself and wondered how on earth he managed to pull that off?

Once dressed, I decided against wearing a bra or panties and took them back off—throwing the items back into the bag before I went back to bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, digging in my purse for my eyeliner, nude lip gloss, and pink blush. After applying the tiniest bit of makeup, I brushed my long straight chocolate hair into a high pony and gave myself a once over, satisfied with the result. I cleaned up my mess around the sink and headed downstairs to meet my other guy.

Carefully walking down the narrow staircase in my new high heels, my steps were extremely meticulous as I slowly made my way to the landing, keeping my eyes down. Looking up, I spotted the broad back of the incredibly handsome man in a tux standing there staring up at the ceiling, seeming a bit nervous, and to be honest, it was a bit enlightening to watch.

When I finally reached the end of the stairs, I lightly tapped Nic on the shoulder with a smile on my face. When he turned around, he let out a small groan of approval as his eyes scanned me, sending waves of heat through my needy body. Reaching out, he pulled me into his arms, gently kissing my lips, and I felt his hands all over me.

"You look so beautiful, Catalina," Nic said against my mouth, his warm, minty breath fanning my face. Drawing me closer, he ran his fingertips over the exposed skin of my back and pressed his lips to mine hard, kissing me deeply, my knees almost buckling.

"You don't look half bad yourself, old man." I pulled back from our heated kiss before it could intensify any more. Giggling a little, I reached up and tugged on his adorable little jet-black bow tie.

"Yeah, about this... There's been a change of plans." Nic reached up, placing his fingers over mine, and I looked up at his gorgeous face.

"My aunt called, and it seems with my brother being away for so long and the stressful business meeting from earlier, I completely forgot we were celebrating my uncle's birthday this evening."

I could hear a hint of remorse in his silky voice, and he sighed. However, there didn't need to be. I understood why he forgot. The club had been super busy lately.

Hell, even I saw the party on his schedule, but because Lorenzo was supposed to be back in time to go, it totally slipped my mind. And well, let's just say Nic and I weren't exactly thinking about anything other than ravishing each other today.

With a forced smile, I averted my gaze to the floor, trying to mask that I was the tiniest bit disappointed about not spending the night with him. I couldn't help it, but my stupid ass was looking forward to getting to know more about this mystifying man on our date. Clearing my throat, my eyes found his, and I realized he had been studying me.

"Oh, okay. Well, that's cool. Rain check, yeah?"

Shaking his head, the gorgeous man swept his tongue across his teeth, wrapping a hand around my neck, drawing me closer to him as he placed a light kiss on my lips, and pulling back to look at me.

"Why would we rain check when you're coming with me?"

Bringing my hands to each side of Nic's face, I tugged him closer, deepening our kiss. Shivering from his touch, I quickly opened my mouth for my daddy, giving him more access.

Moving my hands from his cheeks, I wrapped my arms around his neck, intertwining my fingers in his perfectly styled hair and roughly tugged at his soft inky locks. I took another step in his direction, pressing my body to his, and rubbed up against the growing bulge in his dress pants.

Unleashing a deep growl from his chest, Nic draped another arm around my waist, placing me down onto the hard staircase, trailing kisses down my jaw over my shoulder, then between the hollow of my chest. Shoving the velvet fabric to the side, he took my erect nipple into his warm mouth, caressing it with his wet tongue. Then mimicked his actions with my lonely mound, biting down before sucking me back into his mouth.

I was a moaning, whimpering mess and hadn't even thought about the fact that I'd be meeting his whole family at this birthday party. I was trying to gather what little self-control I had left when I stupidly looked down at the sexy adonis making his way down my body to relieve the throbbing ache between my legs and quickly realized this was a losing battle.

"Uh, d-do you think that's really a good idea?" My voice came out breathy and strained, seeing his warm lips connect with my inner thigh. Smirking against me, he sucked my sensitive skin into his mouth before letting me go with a pop, then drug his teeth across the inside of my thigh, delivering a shiver to my core, and I shook in expectation.

"What?" Nic slowly moved my maroon dress to the side and growled when he saw I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Me devouring this sweet pussy again so I can taste you on my tongue all night?" he whispered, tracing his tongue through my inner lips over my aching clit, and I lost all rational thought. I pushed my hips upward, trying to get him to take more of me into his mouth. I moaned his name, and he submitted to my needs, giving me exactly what I wanted.

Throwing my head back, my eyes rolled back as I quivered from his skillful mouth, swirling and sucking on my sensitive bud with purpose... My mind was slowly turning to mush as I silently whimpered Domenico's name.

Moaning around me, Nic curled his thick fingers inside of my core, making a come-hither motion, hitting my sweet spot perfectly, and I bit down on my lip, trying to silence my groans. My back stung as the stairs dug into my skin, but I couldn't give a fuck right now. The magic Nic was performing with his mouth and fingers felt too intense to think about the irritation coming from behind me.

"Ahhh, God," I hissed, tugging at Nic's hair, trying to move his head away from my center so I could try to focus on voicing my concerns about meeting his family, but I was failing miserably.

"N-no, I-I can't meet your family now."

Releasing me from his mouth, he kissed his way back up my shivering body. I let out a small whimper, tasting myself on his tongue as his fingers continued working on my starving core.

"You are coming, and that's final."

I creased my eyebrows, still unsure if I should go, and he tilted his head, letting out a frustrated sigh and grabbed my chin with his free hand, resting his elbow on the stair beside me.

"Lola's even going to be there," The sexy man informed me between kisses, and I nodded, agreeing to go. Not that he had given me much choice.

"Now stop worrying and cum on daddy's tongue like a good girl." He quickly dipped his head back down between my legs, taking me into his mouth, and I fell apart in seconds.

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡