7

CHAPTER 7
Catalina

Knowing exactly what I was asking for, I gently squeezed his rock hard rod. I slowly moved my fingers up and down and felt him grow in my hand. I wanted nothing more than for him to fuck my brains out. But I had my own plans in mind.

First, I needed to gain the upper hand, at least for a little bit anyway. I removed my hand from his thick hard member, placing it on his chest. He gazed up at me with a confused expression across his face.

"Oh, I'll let you have your way with me. But first, I wanna taste you," I took my bottom lip between my teeth and gave him a playful smile.
"Then be a good girl and suck this hard cock." He kissed me violently, taking my bottom lip into his mouth and biting it.

Deciding to go big or go home, I grabbed his blazer and pulled it off in one quick motion. Then I brought both of my hands to each of his shoulders and flipped us both around, so his back was now pinned against the glass. Deepening our kiss, my hands began working to unbutton his shirt and tugging it off, exposing his tattoo-covered body. I removed my lips from his mouth and connected them to his rich, creamy skin kissing his chest. I took his hardened nipple into my mouth and began swirling my tongue in circles, growing impatient with my desire to please him. I removed my mouth from his hard chest and made my way down his abdomen, nibbling the skin over his abs. Bending to my knees, Enzo slightly slid down on the glass to give me better access as I continued my attack on his abs, licking and kissing me way down his happy trail. I anxiously brought my hands to the front of his pants, undoing the buttons and tugging his zipper down.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. A considerable part of me was nervous because I had only ever done this with one other guy. But the other part of me wanted to rock this man's world. Plus, I was on a damn mission to bring this gorgeous man in front of me to his knees. I had no idea why, but he brought out something in me that I hadn't felt for a long time.

My "wild" side... the side of me that I learned to tame in order to be a good wholesome woman to fit into Liam's family.

Hah! Look where that got me.

I slowly peeled my lips from Enzo's delicate skin and looked up at him and stared into his ocean eyes with hunger in mine. I sent him a devilish smirk before I brought my hands to his hips. I hooked my thumbs on both his pants and briefs, pulling them down just enough to free his manhood. My eyes widened, taking in the sight of him.

"Holy shit..." I whispered under my breath, and my mouth started to water even though I had a feeling there was no fucking way that thing would be able to fit inside me. I looked back up at him to find an amused expression on his face telling me he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Oh, I see somebody's cocky, aren't they... I'm definitely going to have to take you down a few notches."

I teased, taking him into my hand. I brought my mouth, gently kissing his tip, and it caused his breath to hitch. Feeling a little bold, I decided to tease him the same way he teased me earlier. I began to kiss my way down to the base of his shaft. Sticking out my tongue, I proceeded to slowly lick my way up, swirling it around until I reached the head of his hardness. I took things a step further and sucked his length into my mouth. In and out, toying with him, taking only enough to drive him mad.

"Princess, you need to stop teasing me, or I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." He hissed between clenched teeth and let out a frustrated growl. Releasing the tip of his delicious cock from my mouth with a pop. I looked up at him and connected my gaze with his icy stare.

"Do It." I sent him a mischievous smile daring him to follow through on his words. So much for having the upper hand.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵