8

CHAPTER 8
Catalina
Sunday

It's Sunday morning, and I laid in my bed thinking about everything that happened Friday night and the fact that I had the most incredible sex with a guy I just met. Until he pulled the ultimate douchebag move, can you believe that when I walked out of the bathroom, Enzo was gone? Yup. He just left me there like some hussy. I knew it shouldn't have pissed me off. But with everything that happened with Liam, it just hurt. Am I not good enough or something?

"Why do you even give a shit about this guy?" I closed my eyes and questioned myself.

Probably because he gave you the four best orgasms of your life answering my own question in my mind. I was sensing myself getting aroused from just thinking about how good he felt. I slid my hand down my body, reaching my sweet spot. I slip my fingers into my silk panties. Letting my fingers explore myself, I remember the way he slammed inside of me. Stretching me out as I repeatedly screamed his name. I started rubbing my digits over my pulsing bud in a circular motion.

"Ahhhh," I threw my head back against my pillow and let his name slip through my lips. A few minutes, I felt the build-up in my stomach, sending me closer to the edge, and my phone started going off.

"Fuck my life!" I cursed in frustration, removing my hand from my panties. I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Hel- hello," I answered out of breath without even looking at who was calling me.

"Hey, Ummm, are you okay?" I huffed and rolled my eyes as I heard the familiar voice coming from the other end of the phone.

"No asshole, I'm not okay... I caught you with your dick inside of my roommate, remember!" I barked. I was annoyed that this jerk interrupted my sweet approaching orgasm.

"Jesus Catalina, I know that. Shit, I know I messed up. How many times do I have to apologize? I'm fucking sorry, baby. It was the worst goddamn decision of my life. Please just meet me for lunch so we can talk. Please, it was a mistake. I need you back, Cat. I love you so much. Please?" He cried, but I only heard excuses.

"A mistake?"

My heart clenched, his words stinging.

"A mistake! Drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth is a mistake! Pushing a door when you have to pull... a mistake! You sticking your dick in Katie for a year, and a half was not a goddamn mistake! It was a choice... it was your fucking choice, Liam!l. So live with it!" I screamed at him because at this point I'm seething. The fact that he just said "cheating was a mistake" sent me through the roof.

"And, asshole, I don't wanna meet you for lunch," I spat out, ready to hang up the phone.

"Look, please, at least let me bring you the things you left in my apartment. Cat, I just need to see you, baby, please." He pleaded with the same voice that always used to make me weak. God, I've missed his sweet voice so much. I know I shouldn't, but fuck, he was a massive part of my life, and I honestly thought I was going to marry this guy, have his babies, and grow old with him.

"Fine. But you're bringing them to my house. I don't feel like meeting you anywhere. Also, stop calling that. I'm not your fúcking baby Liam. I stopped being your baby when you slept with my roommate." I replied, very matter of factly.

"Thank you. I have no problem coming to you. I'll take whatever you'll give me! Okay, well, I'm going to head that way now." he announces, sounding a little too enthused about bringing me my shít.

"Yup." I popped before hanging up the phone.
I jumped out of bed and grabbed a white long-sleeved crop top, Liam's favorite olive green Adidas joggers and a pair of olive green strappy heels to match and headed to the bathroom to handle my lady business. I applied a tiny bit of makeup so that I no longer look like a walker from The Walking Dead and decide to let my natural curls flow today... just the way Liam liked it. I know he will be here shortly, and I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard to impress him. But, at the same time, I want to show that fucker what he's missing.