14

CHAPTER 14
Catalina

"Please, I need you," I begged again, which came out sounding more like a whine.

Snickering, Nic crawled his way up my small frame and settled between my legs. He held himself up with one arm as he ran his other hand up my trembling body. Caressing my skin, he brought his fingers to my throat before briefly pecking my lips.

"Say it again." He squeezed, tightening his hand around my throat. An impassive expression filled his gorgeous features. Rolling his hard, pulsing bulge into my aching core, he made me shudder as the wetness between my legs built.

"Nic, I ne—"

Before I could finish, his lips were on mine, kissing me rough and untamed. He took my bottom lip between his teeth, and waves of heat crashed into my body. Withdrawing his hand from my throat, Nic plucked my shirt over my head, letting out a sexy groan of approval, finding that I wasn't wearing a bra, and his left hand was on my bare chest in no time. He began to knead my needy breasts with vigor, causing me to let his beautiful name roll off my tongue with incredible ease. As he moved away from my chest, he left sweet butterfly kisses down my neck as he ground into me with purpose.

Holy fuck, was this really happening? I couldn't believe I didn't put up more of a fight. I wanted Nic, but I didn't know if sharing two men was the smartest idea.

I mean, yes, I've often fantasized about being with both Domenico and Lorenzo at the same time, though I never in my wildest dreams thought it was an actual possibility. And why am I the one begging? I could leave right now if I wanted to. But I knew I wasn't going to.

I cried out when he roughly sucked my nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around my swollen pebble, furnishing a mind-blowing sensation that made my head spin.

Grabbing onto the back of his head, I tangled my fingers through his damp locks, arching my back, offering more of myself to him. He readily obliged and bit down on my pulsing nipple, edging me near my peak. Who was I fooling? I'm not going anywhere.

Nic's warm mouth moved to my other breast and mimicked his actions, sending a wave of desire straight to my pulsing core. Getting frustrated with the lack of friction between my legs, I brought my hips up, rubbing my sex against his excitement, and he let out a deeply strangled moan.

Abandoning my chest, Nic began placing wet, open mouth kisses down my body, teasing me as he reached my waistband. I frustratedly propped myself on my elbows, when Nic stopped what and glared down at himself.

"Dimmi cosa vuoi che ti faccia, ragazzina." Nic growled against my skin in his native language, and fuck, he sounded so sexy that I nearly came on cue. Oh, dear lord, this man was trying to kill me.

"Ahhh, I don't s-speak Italian-n," I whimpered, and he commenced his attack on my lower abdomen, this time alternating between his tongue and his teeth. Peeling his wet lips from my midsection with a pop, he gazed up at me through hooded eyes, and I shivered at the intensity he delivered with just a look.

"I said..." Nic placed a wet kiss on my left hip, swirling his tongue over the spot his lips were. "Tell me..." he repeated with my right side before unceremoniously sucking my skin into his mouth, inevitably leaving a mark, but I could care less. "What you want me to do to you, baby."

I wanted him, but I shook my head, gazing down at him. Drawing my lower lip between my teeth, I fought myself from saying the words he needed to hear.

I was not going to succumb to him that easily.

He narrowed his eyes and hooked his fingers into each side of my gray joggers and panties. He cocked an eyebrow and sent me a devilish smirk before tugging them both off in one fluid motion. I gasped at the sudden chill that pierced through my wet, naked heat. Nic's big hands moved up my almost bare body, and he brought his head between my legs, barely pecking at my inner thigh as he moved his way down to his desired location. Catching me off guard, he took my sensitive skin between his teeth and savagely bit down, causing me to jerk my legs shut around his head, and he proceeded to tease me. But only giving me just enough to drive me fucking crazy, and I was about to lose it completely. Letting out a snarl, Nic yanked my legs back open and lowered his head to the flooding valley between my thighs.