27

CHAPTER 27
Matteo

I woke to Catalina's phone buzzing on the nightstand. I was still exhausted from the night before when I finally managed to open my eyes. Just then, I remembered everything that happened with the petite brunette who turned my world upside down. Glancing down, I found her naked body still pressed against mine. Her head was buried in the crook of my neck, hair a wild lioness mess with an arm wrapped around my chest and a single leg draped over my waist.

"Assolutamente mozzafiato, gattina," I whispered, utterly enraptured in her beauty before I licked my lips, causing a stifled groan to leave my throat as I could still taste her. It definitely didn't help that I was already sporting a semi. So, I tried unbelievably hard not to think about how sweet she tasted on my lips or the spellbinding purrs I elicited from her the night before, but came up thoroughly unsuccessful.

I was unreservedly transfixed by everything about Catalina. This sexy little vixen completely disarmed me in a matter of a few weeks. Every thought about what happened between us began to cloud my mind, which only made my situation downstairs worse.

Huffing in discomfort, I shifted the weight of my hips, trying to displace the ache. But when she moved her lower half and caused her inner thigh to brush against my morning wood, I knew I had to get the fuck out of this bed immediately. I maneuvered my body bit by bit not to wake my gattina, unhurriedly shimmied from beneath her, quickly placed my pillow under her head, and she snuggled into it. I gnawed at my bottom lip for a moment, getting lost in the stunning woman that laid tangled in my blankets before I turned on my heels for a much-needed release.

I quietly walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Stripping out of my clothes, I threw them in the hamper, then stepped in. I closed my eyes, letting the hot water cascade down my body and over my rock-hard cock. Powerless by the thoughts that invaded my mind, I sighed to myself and leaned forward, resting the top of my head against the cool tile. I brought a hand to my throbbing dick and began stroking it.

A hushed moan left my lips as my hand moved slowly up and down, gripping it with the right amount of pressure, and I couldn't help but think about what it'd feel like to be inside her.

Steam encompassed me, hugging my entire body with its warmth as another moan left my lips. Sweat began to build in the creases of my forehead, and I furrowed my eyebrows together when I thought of the sweet sounds Catalina had made for me the night before rang loud in my ears.

Next, I imagined her arms wrapped around my waist, and her delicate hands moved to my length. I grunted as I felt her take over for me, and a shudder rolled down my spine as her soft lips littered my back with sweet kisses. A strained hiss left my throat before I heard a tiny voice come from behind.

"Mmm, let me help you with that."

My eyes snapped open at the sound of Catalina's soft voice as it engulfed me like the alluring call of a siren, and I shuddered when I felt her lips form into a smile against my spine.

God, this woman had no idea the effect she had on me. She made me want to throw every bit of self-control I had built up over the years out the fucking window without a second thought and take her right up against the glass door of the shower. But I wasn't going to do that. No. I would treat her with the respect she deserved. Prove to her that she could trust me. That I was worthy of that trust. That I would try my damnedest never to make her feel as though she were an object.

Smirking to myself, I turned around, delighted to learn I didn't imagine her. No. The little minx was actually in the shower with me. Standing naked in front of me with a lopsided grin, her long cinnamon locks framed her face. Damn, she was beautiful—a vision. My breath caught in my throat when she brought her hands back to me before she began lowering herself to her knees. However, I reached out, grabbing her arms, and shook my head.