32

CHAPTER 32
Domenico

"I want you to fuck me how you want me and remove every bit of doubt in my mind." She traced her tongue over my lips. "I want you to fuck me like I'm yours. Like I belong to you."

Fuck me. I never expected to hear that. Well, at least not tonight anyway. Regardless, I was more than happy to comply with whatever she wanted. Her words switched something inside of me, and the last of my self-control went out the goddamn window. I tossed her off me onto her back and made my way off the bed. I walked to the side of the mattress to face Catalina, and she looked up at me with a look of intrigue mixed with lust while biting her bottom lip.

"You are mine," I growled and roughly pulled her towards me by her tiny ankles, then placed a leg on each one of my shoulders before I slammed into her full force. With a savage grunt, I filled her. Catalina screamed, throwing her head back.

I leaned down and took her neck into my mouth, biting at her tender skin. She cried out when I withdrew my hips, only to ram back into her, hitting something deeper. The sheer force of that intense blow made Catalina's hands fly up over her head, and she clawed at the silk sheets, looking to balance herself.

My hips were now thrusting wildly as I pounded into the woman beneath me with need and desperation. I wanted her to know that she was it for me. I was trying to embed myself so deeply, she would never have to question it again. Following the movement of our sweaty bodies, I brought a hand between us. I found her clit with my thumb and began making tiny spheres.

Catalina's body slightly tensed before she chanted my name like a prayer. Her back arched off the bed while her legs began to shake. Her already tight pussy squeezed the life out of me, and it almost took my fucking breath.

"Fuck, little one, you feel so fucking good," I grunted through clenched teeth against her neck as she begged me not to stop. Catalina brought her hands to my face and pulled me into a kiss. I moaned, feeling a shudder roll down my spine. I wanted this forever. I wanted her always.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Catalina

"Oh God. Nic, baby, please don't ever stop," I begged against his lips and opened my eyes. I was pulled back from his mouth. Then I pressed my forehead against his, connecting with his intense cornflower blue stare.

"Never." A sexy grunt left Nic's red, swollen lips. Our eyes were still locked on one another when he removed my legs from his shoulders. He placed them on his hips, wrapping them around his waist, then brought his hands to my hips and dove deeper than I thought possible. I let out a sharp cry of pleasure, feeling the intensity of every thrust. Nic's thick cock moved in and out of me so perfectly. So fucking precise.

I knew I was on the verge of letting go at any second. With a few more forceful blows, I screamed out. My stomach began to tighten, and I sensed my climax tower in my gut—jolts of electricity pulsed through my body. Nic must have recognized my impending release was about to spill over because he moved his hands to my backside, pulling a taut grasp on my ass, and shifted his hips in a swirling motion, roughly hitting my sweet spot over and over.

"Tell me who you belong to," Nic roared. One of his hands left my ass, and he wrapped it around my throat. I hissed through my clenched teeth when I felt him grow inside of me, and I knew he was just as close as I was. His thrusts were so dominant I couldn't form the words. My body shook violently, and I tried to will myself from coming.

"Tell me, baby!" Nic fastened his grip on both my ass and my neck before he slowed his thrust to allow me to speak.

"I-I belong to you and Lorenzo." I sobbed, and a sexy smirk suddenly appeared on Nic's lips. But his eyes soon left mine to look at something behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows when his hips slowed to almost a snail-like pace. Curious, I turned my head to follow his gaze. Only to find Lorenzo leaning against the wall.