33

CHAPTER 33
Catalina
Monday

I yawned, thankful I was on summer break because I didn't even want to think about school.

There was an arm draped over my waist and a pair of warm lips in my inner thigh. Wet kisses being placed with such tenderness. That my head began to cloud once again, I let myself cave before, but I couldn't keep avoiding the inevitable.

Nic said yes. Despite their reasons for lying to me, they were still going to marry Olivia. Did it make sense to keep whatever this was with them behind closed doors? No. Did I want to walk away from them? No, again.

Then there was Matteo. He was a good man. Too good for me. A smarter woman would have left Nic tied to the bed. An even wiser woman would have never let things go that far.

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help how I feel. The pull was too strong. Even if they hurt me, hell, they were still hurting me. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I should've gotten dressed and left. I should've turned around and never looked back.

Yet here I was, naked in Nic's bed, with a man between my legs. A moan slipped past my lips when he nipped at my skin before he gently licked the spot, leaving me craving more.

"Enzo." I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was him. Little things like the familiar musky cologne filled my nostrils or the way he always knew exactly how to provide me with the perfect amount of pleasure and pain. It was a dead giveaway.

"There she is," Enzo spoke against my skin before he sucked it into his mouth, then released me with a pop, surely marking me as his. Wasting no time, he pushed my legs up so he could settle completely into his position. "How you feeling, princess?" His free hand moved up my bare body, and he roughly took my left breast into his hand.

Princess. I missed hearing him call me that, which is kind of funny because if it were anyone else, I would have told them I wasn't a fucking princess. I was a goddamn Queen. But for some reason, I loved being Lorenzo's princess. 

"I'm... a little... sore..." My words came out breathy while he slowly moved his way up my thigh before his mouth came to hover over my inner lips. I shuddered, feeling the heat from his hot breath, and tried my damnedest to concentrate though failing miserably. "W-we... should... talk."

Fuck, I couldn't think.

"You wanna talk?" Enzo chuckled. I hissed when his fingers came to my nipple, brushing gently around the peak. He delivered a quick pinch as he took his time, stroking his long tongue up my center. With a throaty moan, he kissed my clit before sucking it into his mouth. My legs snapped closed around his head. I was still so sensitive from all the touching he and Nic did earlier. Yesterday? How long had I been sleeping?

"Fuck," I cursed, feeling the pad of Enzo's tongue, and he continued to suck. Only further clouding my head.

All of a sudden, he let me go with a pop and moved away from me. I whimpered at the loss of his mouth, and my legs dropped open to the mattress.

"I asked you a question, princess."

I finally opened my eyes to peek down at Enzo, and he stared back at me with a primal look in his icy blue eyes. One that had the heat rising in my loins, setting me ablaze entirely. God, I've missed those eyes. If it wasn't for the light peeking in from the bathroom door, I wouldn't have been able to see him.

"Yes." Lie.

I bit my bottom lip and watched his gaze drop to my mouth. Then he brought his eyes back to mine and licked his. It was enough to let the flimsy barricade I had been trying to hide behind fall. I wanted to talk. But I wanted him more.