34

CHAPTER 34
Catalina

Nic, Enzo, and I left the hotel. The ride to the airport was mostly quiet. I was sandwiched between the boys, who were both on their phones speaking in Italian, while Matteo drove us silently. He must have got back shortly after I left. I had no idea what they were saying, but listening to them talk in their native language had me glossy with need as heat began to form in the valley between my legs.

I had them hours ago. Yet, for some reason, I couldn't get my fill. I wanted more. Always more. Still, there was no way I was going to act on it. Not in front of Matteo.

Biting at my bottom lip, I pressed my thighs together to kill the ache. Then I rested my head on the back seat. I closed my eyes, trying to think of anything to distract myself from the desire that was building in the pit of my stomach.

Nic and Enzo must have sensed my neediness because as the car fell silent, I felt two hands part my legs as they slid up my inner thighs. My eyes remained closed while I bit down harder on my lip, my chest heaving in anticipation. I whimpered when I felt a knuckle brush over the damp material that covered my sex before it was pulled to the side, exposing my center.

"Look at you, little one, your pretty pink pussy always wet and ready for us," Nic rasped in my ear, and I moaned in response to his dirty words. My breath caught when I felt a pair of fingers come to my clit while the others teased my opening.

I shuddered when both sets of Nic and Enzo's lips came to either side of my neck, kissing at my heated skin. I carelessly let another whimper escape my throat before the realization that we were not alone washed over me. My eyes snapped open, attempting to put a stop to this.

Astonishment skirted me, and I sucked in a sharp breath, being met by Matteo's hard gaze in the rearview mirror. Fervor flickered in those silver eyes that I've missed as they raked over me. My eyes mimicked his, and I didn't miss his jaw flex before he focused back on the road.

Shamefaced, I went to tell Nic and Enzo this could wait. However, my protest died on arrival when they both sucked my neck into their mouths while two fingers drove into my core as the other two worked my clit. Nic thrust them in and out of me with so much vigor, my legs began to tremble. I tried to bite back a groan when Enzo's fingers moved in tiny circles over my sensitive bud, my efforts coming up fruitless.

The need coursing through my body was so overwhelming I had to close my eyes. I tried incredibly hard not to focus on what Nic and Enzo were doing to me. I understood what they were trying to do, and I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction.

Though I couldn't help but feel Matteo's eyes still on me, I released my bottom lip from my teeth and parted them as I fought the urge to rock my hips against Nic's hand. I cursed myself when an unwarranted hiss left my lips when Nic curled his fingers into me. All the while Enzo pinched my clit before he slapped my pussy, making me jump.

"That's right, cream all over his fingers, princess. Come for us." Enzo nipped at my ear before his lips were on my neck, and he went back to strumming me like a guitar. Nic groaned against my skin when the muscles of my slick cunt tightened around his thick fingers. I furrowed my brows, feeling the pressure rise deep within the fiery pits of my belly. I was so close that my body jerked with the need to tip over.

When I opened my eyes, I found the car was stopped at a red light while a familiar pair of gray eyes watched me. I knew I should've looked away, but I was frozen under Matteo's intense stare. His steel gaze bore into me, and his nostrils flared, licking his pink lips like a man starved. I couldn't help noticing his chest rising and falling as his breathing began to pick up, matching mine. Witnessing him watch us felt so wrong, but somehow so right at the same time. Which only encouraged me to let my hips move.