37

CHAPTER 37
Catalina

My thoughts sprinted a million miles per second as Lorenzo's words circled my mind on an endless repetition.

"And don't forget to put on a show. You know I like to watch."

Apparently, he and Nic were seriously okay with me having all three of them. Better yet, so was Matteo. It seemed as though I was finally getting everything I wanted. However, I didn't have too much time to ponder over the newfound revelation because Matteo's lips quickly found mine. He kissed me with so much purpose, sliding his tongue into my mouth and completely devouring my essence. I couldn't help but let go of the hungry moan that erupted deep within my chest as he laid me back on the bed. Both of his hands moved to the hem of my dress, and he slowly hiked the thin black fabric up my legs.

The kiss was all-consuming, our want and need for each other pouring into one another. His warm lips left my mouth, moving down my jaw, then found their way to my neck. He nipped at my hot skin before sucking on my bare collar bone, sending a shudder down my spine and causing a whimper of need to leave my lips. To my left side, Enzo let out a low whistle, bringing my attention to his direction.

"Eyes on us, princess," he instructed. My eyes immediately flickered back and forth between him and Nic, who were looking like they wanted to eat me alive. Their eyes on me while Matteo's mouth worked its way down my needy body, ignited a flame deep within my soul. I kept my gaze locked with theirs as Matteo's nose brushed over the damp triangle cloth between my legs.

Matteo's long fingers wrapped around the inside of my thighs while parting my stems for him. He let out a low growl when his teeth grazed over my clothed clit, causing my body to shudder. Another greedy moan left my lips before he pulled away, only to bring his mouth back to my achy pussy. He sucked my clit into his mouth, a thin layer of wet material between us. He kept me on edge, preventing me from reaching any sort of real pleasure. I groaned in frustration and begged for more. It was almost embarrassing how badly I wanted his mouth on my bare pussy. He let out a small chuckle against my achy clit; the vibrations running through my yearning body, making my toes curl, and I moaned his name, pleading for more.

Matteo taunted me like this over and over again, bringing me to the threshold of contentment before he drug himself away again and again.

"Please." I disobediently turned my gaze to Matteo, begging him for more.

Those staggering silver eyes that I adored immediately linked to mine with the tiniest smirk on his lips as he bit down on my clit, eliciting a surprised squeal from me. He released me with a low growl and instantly hooked both his index fingers into my panties' waistband, snatching them off.

Matteo's desire was unmistakable in his abrupt actions. It didn't take long before he was back on me, slowly licking up the length of my pulsing pussy with a satisfied groan. Again, his hot mouth found my clit, working me good. Cursing, I reached down, entwining my fingers into his soft raven hair, and my back craned off the bed when he began drawing tiny circles with the tip of his skillful tongue.

"Mmm—ahh." I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as my legs began to shake around his head.

"What did I say about those eyes?" Lorenzo's voice cut through my pleasure, and my eyes snapped open. Moaning again, I turned my head to look in their direction. My breath caught in my throat. He and Nic sat. Their jaws tight and chests heaving. It was clear they wanted to be touching me. But for whatever reason, they were letting Matteo have his way. My gaze wandered over each of their tight bodies, unhurriedly. Nic's hands were balled into fists at his side. He licked his lips, exposing the tiny piece of shiny metal that adorned his tongue. His powerful regard was intensely focused on my breast, studying them as they bounced with every jerk of my trembling body.