38

CHAPTER 38
Matteo

Making an effort to catch my breath, I rolled to lie on my back then pulled Catalina to my chest. I kissed her lips, then her cheek, then her forehead as she leaned into my small touches. I couldn't keep my hands off her. She looked up at me through her hooded lids as I ran my fingers through her untamed hair, and I was lost.

God, she was so beautiful, and she was finally mine. It didn't even bother me that I was naked while Nic and Enzo were still sitting in the bed with us. I smiled down at her, and my heartbeat picked up when I brushed my fingers over the locket I had gifted her for her birthday.

If I was being honest, part of me knew then I was kidding myself when I told Catalina I could fall for her. Because the truth was, I had already fallen. I loved this woman, and I would do anything she asked of me, including sharing a relationship with two other men, as long as I got to have her.

When we got back from the club earlier, Catalina took off into the house without a word, while Nic and Enzo stayed behind. I assumed we were all going to have it out again, but that wasn't the case. Nic pulled me aside and told me he knew Catalina had feelings for all of us and had a suspicion she wanted to be with the three of us. I honestly thought Lorenzo was going to kill me when Nic uttered those words. But Nic went on to say that he couldn't blame her. Speaking for himself and his younger hotheaded brother, he continued to say that if it was what she wanted, then they wanted that too. Lorenzo, on the other hand, didn't seem so convinced. Mainly because when I agreed with Nic, he stormed off, cursing under his breath. Nic followed, but not before telling me to stay put. So, I did, and now here I am with her.

"Here, baby, drink this." Nic was holding up a glass of ice water for Catalina, and I hadn't even noticed he'd left the room. Catalina sat up, took the drink from his hand, and gave him a thankful smile. She chugged half the glass and laughed as some of the water spilled down her chin before handing it to me.

"Thank you, gattina." I reached up, wiping the water residue from her chin with the pad of my thumb before kissing her wet lips. She moaned into my mouth, and it sent a surge of desire straight to my dick. My desire for this woman was unwavering. I knew our situation was unconventional. But I could see my future with her so clearly, making babies and growing old, even if that included the two other men she clearly loved as well as me.

After I polished off the rest of the cold drink, I set the empty glass on the nightstand beside the bed. Then Catalina got up on shaky legs. I offered to help her to the bathroom, but Lorenzo jumped up, waving me off, and followed behind her like a lost puppy. I was so relaxed. I laid back and closed my eyes when I heard the water running and found myself drifting off.

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡