41

CHAPTER 41
Catalina

I should have been tired, but I was too wired. I had been waiting for this moment and was more than ready to get to know them all on this new level. Yes, we'd all had been together individually, but for me, group sex was a whole other ballgame. I didn't want anyone to feel left out, or that I was giving one more attention than the other.

"Hey, baby, where's your head at?" Nic's hands locked onto my waist, and I shook my head.

"I-I just don't want anyone to feel left out," I confessed earnestly, and he just smiled up at me.

"We got you, baby." Nic leaned forward to kiss me. "This is about you, and I promise you won't be left wanting."

I smiled against his lips, then turned to glance back at Lorenzo and Matteo, who both were inching closer to us as they simultaneously nodded before I turned to look back at Nic. He had his fat, veiny cock in his large hand, stroking it back and forth over my entrance. His simple action sent a sudden shiver fluttering down my spine. There was something so sexy about seeing this huge, tattooed man so hard for me. His other hand came to my hip, and I licked my lips as a moan pushed past them when he nudged the thickness of the head of his beautiful cock into my tight hole.

"Yeah, princess, you're the center," Lorenzo's warm breath danced across the seam of my neck as he bit at my skin, and I clenched around Nic, causing him to groan.

"Center?" I moaned in question, and Nic pushed another inch of himself upward, filling me slowly.

"Yes, baby, it means exactly as it sounds," Nic grunted, delivering another thick inch, stretching me open for him.

I could tell he was fighting his beast. Resisting the urge to ram his cock deep inside me. Which I was sure it was because he watched the way Matteo fucked me. But I liked it rough. If it didn't hurt a little. It left me unsatisfied. It was no wonder Liam never left me fulfilled.

"You'll be the center of our attention, little one." His jaw tightened as he fed me a little more of his twitching cock, and my eyes widened when I looked down at where we were connected and saw he wasn't even halfway inside of me. I shook my head. Fuck that going slow shit. I need the beast.

"Nic, baby, I really need you to fuck me." I kissed him. "I respect what you're trying to do here, but I seem to remember a certain someone telling me that he was going to make me pay." I pushed myself downward, taking a lot but not all of him, and he grunted against my lips. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd make good on that threat right now."
His eyes darkened, and a growl left his chest as he drove upward, yanking my hips down to meet his savage thrust. I screamed and brought my hands to tug at Nic's thick hair as he bottomed out inside of me. Lorenzo sucked the nape of my neck into his mouth while he tweaked my nipples. My moans became raspy when I felt Matteo's hand skate down the center of my trembling abdomen before it landed on my aching clit.

"Ahh! O.. Oh!" I broke away from Nic's lips as a group of embarrassing noises left my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut, letting myself feel everything, feeling them. Lorenzo groaned and bit down on my neck as Nic continued to drive upward with so much propulsion while Matteo still toyed with me. One of Enzo's hands left my chest and found its way to my mouth.

"Suck," Lorenzo ordered, lightly smacking the side of my face. I opened for him, and he shoved two fingers into my mouth. I closed around his slender digits and did just that, shuddering when I felt his cock nudge at my backside. "Good girl," he cooed, hooking his fingers into my cheek before yanking them out. I whined, needing more, and he didn't disappoint. My core tightened when I felt Enzo brush his wet fingers over the ram of my back entrance. "Make sure she relaxes," he told Matteo, who was still strumming me like his favorite instrument.

Matteo nodded and grabbed my chin, pulling me to his lips, his fingers never letting up. I cried into his mouth when Nic dipped his head, taking my thudding nipple into his hungry mouth while Lorenzo nudged forward into my tight, forbidden hole. My stomach pulled taut as the new sensation of having someone somewhere no one else had ever been before took over. I bit down on Matteo's lip as both Nic and Enzo pumped in and out of me, and I jerked when Lorenzo hit this spot inside of me that caused a foreign feeling to encase me.

"Shit, princess, you're squeezing the fuck out of my fingers," Enzo rasped, nipping at the shell of my ear. "Come for us," he demanded, and curled his fingers.

It was enough to send me over. I squealed into Matteo's mouth as my orgasm wrecked me. Nic stilled, kissing his way up to my shoulders, giving me a moment to recover.

Coming down, I broke away from Matteo to seek out Nic's lips, then Enzo's with a heated kiss. "You ready for more, baby?" Lorenzo asked, withdrawing his fingers, and replacing them with the head of his cock.

"Yes, please," I begged like the little slut I was. I had an insatiable appetite for these men, and my hunger was nowhere near stated.

"Good, because Nic is going to fuck that juicy cunt while I fuck your tight ass, and Matteo fucks that pretty little mouth of yours." His dirty words made me whimper in anticipation, and another quaver rolled down my spine. Lorenzo leaned over and grabbed something from the nightstand. Then he was back behind me, kissing the back of my shoulders. I kissed Matteo, rocking my hips before turning to kiss Nic.

"On your knees," Lorenzo said into my ear. I pulled my lips away from Nic's mouth and placed both hands on his broad shoulders, shifting onto my knees while he was still buried deep inside of me.

"Fuck," Nic cursed. His fingers dug into my waist as he helped me into the desired position.

"Fuck her," Lorenzo told his brother over my shoulder.

Nic began to pump his hips up and down, fucking me nice and steady, and I bit down on my lip and cut into his skin with my nails. I yelped in surprise when I felt a cool liquid that Lorenzo drizzled over my puckered hole. He chuckled as he rubbed it into me with the head of his blunt tip, and my body tensed.

"Relax, princess, and let us take care of you," Lorenzo mumbled, still stroking himself over my back entrance.
"Distract our girl." Enzo was now talking to Matteo, who looked at him, tugging his thick brows together in question. "Get up and fuck her sexy little mouth."

Matteo's eyes met mine with an expression as if to ask if it was okay with me. I nodded, giving him the permission he sought. He took himself into his hand as he came to his feet. Then he brushed his delicious cock against my lips, leaving a trail of moisture over them.

"Shit, gattina," Matteo hissed when my tongue darted out of my mouth and drew circles around his crown as he continued to stroke himself.
I reached up, batting his hand away and taking over. His eyes shut when I closed around him, my mouth following the path of my hand. Matteo gathered my loose hair into a tight fist, trying to gain some control. Nic's mouth came to the side of my neck as he and Matteo were fucking me at the same tempo, both grunting in pleasure.

"There you go, princess." Lorenzo wrapped an arm around the front of my waist, seeking out my clit.

His fingers coiled over my aching bud, and I moaned around Matteo, causing his knees to nearly buckle as his grip tightened on my hair. I clamped down around Nic as he hit my sweet spot, and a throaty groan rose in my chest. I placed one hand on Matteo's hip, leaving the other on Nic's powerful shoulder. My eyes rolled back as I bounced wildly up and down on Nic's thick cock while Matteo fed me his, hitting the back of my throat with every thrust. My stride on Nic slowed when I felt Lorenzo push forward, easing an inch past the tight ring of muscle. I squeezed my eyes shut, and tried not to focus on the pain. His one hand played with my clit while the other came to my chest, and he pushed another inch into me. My brain felt like it was short-circuiting, feeling all the sensations at once. Nic's teeth dusted over my neck before he sucked on me, surely leaving his mark on me. Unable to stop myself, I drove my hips back, taking Lorenzo the rest of the way.

Fuuuck. I felt so fucking full.

"God, princess, you look so fucking perfect full of us," Lorenzo grunted, fully seated inside of me.

I whimpered, bobbing my head up and down Matteo, while Nic pumped into me from underneath. Lorenzo gave me time to adjust before he slowly drove his hips back, just to ram forward. My body shook as my throat opened for my scream to escape, but it only allowed Matteo to slip further down my passage, eliciting tears to brim at my eyes while a gagging noise left my mouth instead.

"Fuck," Lorenzo cursed, pounding into my ass, finding the same rhythm as Nic and Matteo. The pain soon turned into something I couldn't even put into words, but I needed more. I began rocking my hips back and forth, taking them hard and fast.

Nic's mouth moved from my neck, and he licked his way down the center of my chest. "Shit, baby, I love how these perfect tits bounce for me," Nic told me before latching onto one of them with ravenous hunger.

Matteo moaned as he continued to shift in and out of my mouth at a feverish pace, and more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Awe, look, our pretty girl is crying for us." Matteo pulled back, allowing me to catch my breath for a second before yanking my hair back, tilting my head upward, and pushing himself further down my throat.

Lorenzo then brought a hand to the front of my neck, twining his fingers to the side and choking me. His grip on me wasn't too much so that I couldn't breathe, but it was just enough for him to assert his dominance.

"She knows I love it when she cries, don't you, princess?" Lorenzo told Matteo before leaning forward, licking his way up my cheek, and drinking the tears he loved so much. "I asked you a question," he hissed into my ear, and I nodded the best I could with Matteo's hold on me. Lorenzo's grip on my neck slightly tightened, and he growled into my ear as he began moving his hand up and down, stroking Matteo through my throat. Matteo cursed under his breath, and he twitched in my mouth as his hips jerked forward. I wasn't sure what was going on with those two, but I didn't think about it too hard. I was too busy, willing myself not to come. I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible.

However, my hopes were short-lived because a few short strokes later, Matteo was the first to go, spilling his seed down my throat with a harsh groan before dropping to the bed beside Nic, Lorenzo, and me. Nic hooked his large hands under the back of my knees as Enzo snaked an arm around my waist, holding me to his chest. They maneuvered my body so my legs were in the air as Nic came to his knees, and they drove into me like wild men.

My screams, along with their grunts, filled the room around us. I threw my head back on Lorenzo's shoulder and cried out as they switched up their unruly rhythm. Nic pulled back while Lorenzo pushed forward and vice versa, never leaving me empty. They kept this up until their thrust became choppy, and my legs were shaking with my need for release. I was moments from letting go when a hand came to my chin, and Matteo brought his lips to mine. His hand slipped between Nic's and my body. He kneaded my clit as Nic and Enzo pounded into me with purpose. My toes curled, and I pulled away from Matteo's lips and threw my head back.

"Ah... ah... ahh... agh..." I screeched at the top of my lungs as the most intense, most euphoric wave of pleasure slammed into me. Nic and Enzo both groaned as their curses filled the air when I clenched down around them.

"Fu-u-u-ck, baby." Nic bowed down, biting my chin, pushing his cock as deep as it could go inside of me, and it felt like he was in my stomach.

He wrapped my legs around his waist before his hips stilled, and he filled me with white ropes and ropes of his warm, sticky come. Lorenzo wasn't far behind him as he bit down on my shoulder and jerked himself out of me, pouring his thick milky come all over my ass. He grabbed my backside and spread my cheeks, allowing his hot seed to seep down to my center.

"Fuck, princess, you're a gift," Lorenzo said in a low yet feral voice as his finger gathered his spilled nectar, and he pushed it into my aching hole. I closed my eyes and wept at the soreness of his actions.

After taking a moment to admire his work, Enzo sweetly kissed my shoulder, then pulled away and walked over to the bathroom. I soon heard the bath running as Nic turned our bodies to lay me down on the bed. I was utterly exhausted, too exhausted to open my eyes again, though, when he lifted himself off of me, I whimpered at the loss of him. Nic gently kissed my sweaty forehead before he left the bed. I rolled to my side and pulled my knees to my chest with a yawn before I felt another pair of lips on my cheek. Matteo softly kissed me and whispered how happy he was to be together finally before he was gone, too.

"Not yet, little one," Nic's voice penetrated my sleep, and he lifted my body off the bed, carrying me bridal style. I tiredly tucked my head into his bare chest and placed a sleepy kiss there before I heard him chuckle.

"You're cute," he said softly as he stroked his fingers over my arm.

"You're cute too," I peeped out, and he blessed me with a chest rumbling laugh that made me smile, and I looked up at him through my thick lashes, appreciating the handsome man holding me. When we entered the bathroom, candles were set up around the bathtub, dim lights flickering as he set me down in the warm water, and with a sigh of relief, my body instantly relaxed.

"Thank you," I said to Nic, noting that his hair was wet, so he must've taken a shower before retrieving me.

"No problem, baby." He flashed me a breathtaking smile, and I bit my bottom lip.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, noticing they weren't with us, and I was almost scared to know the answer. "And please don't tell me they've killed each other."

Nic laughed, grabbed a rag, and began washing my body. "No such luck." He grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Ha-ha, very funny." I splashed water at him, hitting his face.

"Watch it, little one. I'm still in a punishing mood," he said, trying to hide his smirk.

"You call what just happened in there," I pointed back to the bedroom, "a punishment? Because If so, I'm going to have to push your buttons more often." I laughed, wiggling my brows, but he just looked at me with a devilish gleam in his eyes.

"Care to test me and find out?" Nic asked with a slight sharpness to his voice. It sent a shiver down my spine, then to my sore pussy. I shook my head and lifted my hands in surrender.

"Uh, I'll pass."

He laughed, and I let him have that one. I couldn't go another round if I wanted to.

"No, really, where are they?"

"Uh, last I checked, E was handling some business calls, and Matteo thought you'd be hungry after our intense bout of exercise. So, he went to whip us up something to eat."

"Exercise?" I kinked a questioning brow at him.
"Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?"

He snickered and shook his head.

"What am I going to do with you?" Nic asked, reaching forward, unclogging the drain before kissing my lips. He stood and grabbed a towel from the counter, holding it up for me. I got up on my jelly-like legs and let him swaddle the warm fluffy cloth around my body, and he helped me out of the tub.

"Well, I could think of a few things." I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him down into another kiss. "But not until I've recovered from that strenuous exercise, as you like to call it."

He laughed and kissed me again before he pulled back and looked down at me with an indecipherable expression.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I raised a question, needing to make sure we were still on the same page.

"I get you, don't I?" he confessed without hesitation and not eased my heart a little.

"Yes, but—"

"No, buts, Catalina." Nic shook his head. "I'm a grown fucking man who knows exactly what he wants and who he wants it with. Stop questioning it." He kissed my lips again before pulling away altogether. "Now get that sexy ass of yours dressed before I prove it to you over this bathroom counter." His eyes flickered down my body, and he bit his lip like he was seriously considering doing precisely what he just said, and a surge of heat rose between my legs.

Holy fuck, that man was genuinely trying to kill me. I could see the headlines now: Catalina Castillo of Miami, Florida, Pussy Murdered by The Sexy Italian Stallion Domenico Mariano while vacationing at his home in Barcelona, Spain.

I quickly shook the thought from my head, and he laughed at me like he knew what I had just been thinking.

"No need, I believe you," I reassured him. Or had I been reassuring myself?

"Good." Nic nodded, then he pointed to some clothes sitting on the countertop. "Now get dressed, baby." He gave me his signature smirk before turning to leave the bathroom.

"Uh, hey, Nic," I called out, stopping him in his tracks. My heart was thumping out of my chest, and I gripped the ends of the towel, hugging it to myself.

"What's up?" He turned to face me, and my stomach did somersaults. I felt my pulse pounding on the side of my neck, and my ears began to ring. I was so scared of being hurt again, but I couldn't hold back what I wanted to say any longer.

"I-I just wanted to say," I nervously brushed my fingers through my hair, "thank you for telling me that I had your heart the other day because you have my heart too." I swallowed the huge lump in my throat. "And I think I'm falling in love with you."

He let out a shaky breath before closing the distance between us and lifting me into his arms with a kiss that could ignite all of Barcelona.

"Go... Out...  With...  Me... Tomorrow... Night." Nic asked between kisses, and I pulled back to look at him.

"Like on a date?" I asked with a smirk as a bubble of excitement built in my stomach.

"Yes, a date, little one." He gave me a lopsided grin that made me blush.

"Okay," I said, trying to play it cool, but I was doing cartwheels inside.

"Okay," Nic said, playing it equally cool.

Then he set me back down onto the floor, giving me one last soul-snatching kiss before he left me standing there a ball of freaking nerves. I knew deep down I probably should have kept my feelings to myself, but I couldn't. I was a woman falling in love with three men. I needed them to see that I could be as transparent as I was asking them to be with me. No doubt it would be messy. But fuck me if it isn't worth it. If they aren't worth it. They were mine, and I was theirs.

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡