47

CHAPTER 47
Catalina

I glowed, admiring the piece of stunning jewelry that was now decorating my ring finger. Some would say we were moving too fast. But I'd say mind your own fucking business. I love these men, and nothing was getting in the way of that. Not Olivia, not her father, not Liam, nothing. I knew now, regardless of what got thrown our way, we'd overcome it. We belonged together. Nic was strength, Enzo was spontaneity, Matteo was solace, and I, the glue. We were the complete puzzle. We fit together perfectly—a whole unit.

"Drop the towel, bambina," Domenico said, his little Italian nickname for me rolling off his tongue when his lips left mine. He rounded my body, coming behind me and pressing his hard chest to my back. I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling the heat of his body radiating against mine. I let go of the full-length gray towel covering my naked body, allowing it to pool at my feet.

I hissed when my nipples hardened, meeting the cool air and goosebumps pricking at my hot skin.

"Such a good girl," Nic cooed, moving my long brown hair to the side before he brought his lips to the back of my neck.

I bit the corner of my mouth, resting my head on his shoulder, leaning into his touch. His large hands came to my heaving chest, and he roughly squeezed my aching breasts. Fuck, I missed his hands on me this way. His lips moved up the seam of my neck with wet kisses, landing on the shell of my ear, then taking it between his teeth.

"Tell me what my girl wants." His words sent a shiver down my spine, and a needy moan broke free from my lips. I turned in his arms, hooking myself around his neck and kissing him as though my life depended on it. I kissed this man like my lungs were bare, and he was the air I needed to survive.

Pulling back, my gaze fell to the other two men watching us from across the room, and I smiled at them before looking up at Nic through my lashes. I raked a hand through his thick, black hair.

"You," I told him with certainty. He shot me a slight grin before bringing his bottom lip between his pearly white teeth.

"Yeah?" Nic asked.

The next thing I knew, I was being lifted off the ground and thrown down onto the bed. I sat up on my elbows, but Nic placed a hand on my stomach, pushing me down onto my back. He hooked both hands under the back of my knees and yanked me towards him, so my ass was hanging off the edge of the plush mattress. I grunted. It was a little painful, but nothing I couldn't handle.

He leaned forward, placing my thighs on each of his shoulders before his head dove between my legs. Fuck. I squeezed my eyes shut as his long tongue ran up the length of my pussy before sucking me into his mouth. The cold metal ball that adorned his tongue played with my clit. The friction and thrill of the metal sent a shiver throughout my entire body, quickly becoming the catalyst for my orgasm. I screamed out his name as my toes curled, back arched off the bed, and my body tensed, waves of pleasure crashing into me without warning. His mouth didn't leave me until my body fell completely limp and I was struggling to catch my breath.

"What, already?" Nic asked, setting up on his elbows with an amused smirk on his wet lips.

"Shut up," I said, slapping a hand over my face to cover my embarrassment. "It's been six months," I mumbled through my fingers, and I could hear Matteo and Lorenzo snickering as they walked out of the room, leaving me alone with Nic.

"Awe, baby, no need to be embarrassed." Nic climbed up my body, settling between my thighs.

He pulled my hand away from my face and kissed my lips. I moaned into his mouth, tasting myself on his tongue as he slipped it into mine. I pushed my hips upward, rubbing my bare clit against the soft material of the barrier between us. I reached down, undoing his towel and taking his long, thick cock into my hand. He bit my lip with a sexy grunt as I stroked him back and forth over my slick entrance. Sitting back on his knees, he batted my hand away, taking control. He repositioned himself over my body, hooking my uninjured leg onto his arm while baring his weight on me, before thrusting himself fully into my tight hole. I screamed out, my hand shooting up to his broad shoulders to ground myself as he stretched me out with another punishing blow. He kept up that slow and brutal rhythm, grunting in my ear until I was falling apart in his arms.

When I came down from my high, Nic roughly kissed my lips before pulling out and turning me onto my stomach.

"If it gets too much, tap twice on my left shoulder," he said, without giving me any time to recover, he was back inside of me.

Curling a hand around the front of my throat, he tugged me back onto his chest while his hips continued to thrust back and forth, never missing a beat. The wild slapping of our skin, along with heavy grunts and moans, filled the room.

"Is this what you needed?" Nic asked. His lips came to my ear before he bit down. "For daddy to fuck that little attitude out of you?" His grip on my neck tightened as he pressed his full palm down, cutting off my air supply. If this were anyone else, I would have panicked, but I trusted him not to hurt me.

I nodded, pushing backward, meeting his thrust. His hand came down and slapped the front of my pussy.
"Tell daddy how much you want him to fill this tight cunt," Nic ground out through clenched teeth. "Tell me how badly you want me to fuck a baby into you right now." His thrust picked up speed, fucking me into the mattress. "I can't hear you."

I tried to speak, but a horse grunt was the only thing I could manage. He loosened his hold on my throat, and I told him what he wanted to hear before I sucked in a sharp breath, and his hand tightened around me once again.

My muscles clamped down around his swelling cock, and he cursed under his breath, lifting my leg onto the bed so he could hit the spot deep inside me. With his hand still around my throat, I began to feel light-headed when his fingers pressed down on my pulsing clit. I reached up, digging my nails into his hand, signaling to him I needed air. He just shook his head, making coils with the fingers that were driving me closer to the edge.

"Come for me, baby."

Nic relaxed his clasp on my throat, and I shook as a blinding white light of pleasure crashed into me. Fuck. My legs gave out from beneath me as Nic filled my quivering pussy to the brim ropes of his cum spilling out of me.

After a few lazy thrusts, his body collapsed over mine, and he placed butterfly kisses up the seam of my neck before he rose to turn me over to my back.

Nic stared down into my hooded eyes as though his world began and ended with me. I smiled up at him, and his following words blew me away. "I love you, Catalina Castillo."

I reached up to cup his face and kissed him, slowly taking in what he'd just said, and I'd never felt happier even though things were moving at lightning speed. Pulling back, I brushed my nose against his. "I love you too, Domenico Mariano."

ツ hope you enjoyed it.

Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Like ♡