Chapter 1

A/N This will start from the episode of Honor's wedding, when Rory finds out about the bridesmaids. I feel the need to say that I don't fully agree with Rory here, yes Logan should have told her he slept with the bridesmaids, but Honor had already called her at Thanksgiving and told her that Logan thought they were broken up, so she knew he thought that before he slept with anyone else. Also a break is not just a 'break' unless both parties know. Otherwise, having a fight and not speaking for 2 months? You ghosted him.

.

.

.

AFTER HONOR'S WEDDING

LOGAN: Here you are.

RORY: Here I am.

LOGAN: I was looking all over for you. I didn't see you when I was walking down the aisle. Looked for you during the ceremony. Where were you?

RORY: Here.

LOGAN: Here? You missed the wedding?

RORY: I'll apologize to honor later.

LOGAN: Forget Honor. What's going on? Rory.

RORY: You didn't say a word. You just let me walk into a room full of girls you'd had sеx with. Oh, no, wait. I'm sorry. You only had sеx with two of them. One you just "fooled around with," whatever that means. She spared me the parameters of the fooling around. You want to fill me in?

LOGAN: Rory.

RORY: You know what? Never mind. I've got a good imagination. I can figure it out.

LOGAN: Okay, look.

RORY: I can't believe it, you didn't just cheat on me, you really cheated on me.

LOGAN: I didn't cheat on you.

RORY: Oh, so you didn't sleep with...

LOGAN: No, I did, but we were broken up.

RORY: No, you were broken up, not me. I thought we were just taking some time.

LOGAN: Apart, not seeing each other.

RORY: Yes, taking some time, not seeing each other for a while. That doesn't mean "broken up."

LOGAN: Oh, come on.

RORY: No! When... To break up, you have to tell the other person. You can't just decide that you're broken off and then just go off and...god, I can't believe I fell for all your stupid tricks, the coffee cart and going to my mother. You went to my mother. Why would you bother going through that? You had plenty of backup. What do you need me for?

LOGAN: Because I love you.

RORY: No. Don't.

LOGAN: Rory, I didn't cheat on you. I didn't lie to you.

RORY: You didn't tell me.

LOGAN: Of course not. Why would I want you to be hurt and upset and angry?