Chapter Thirty Six

A/N Total smut chapter, no story progression, so if that's not your thing skip ahead. I'm unsure about my next chapter and the progression/drama if I want to add any in. So here is a filler smut chapter while I think. Hope that helps. Not my best smut either. Sorry!

Rory was taking advantage of Tristan being out for the evening, she was relaxing on the couch with a trashy novella and a glass of wine. She loved the escapism of trashy books but had developed such a reputation for only reading classic literature which wasn't really true anymore.

The main protagonists had just realized that the hotel messed up and that they had to share a king size room when she heard a key rattle in the door. Jumping up, she was trying to hide her book out of sight when Tristan walked in.

"Hi Babe," Tristan said walking into the apartment, throwing his laptop bag on the chair. "What were you doing?" he asked, noticing that she looked flustered at his arrival.

"Nothing, I was just relaxing with a drink." Rory said, trying to look normal.

"What are you trying to hide?" he asked, teasing, seeing the corner of a book sticking out behind the pillow Rory was leaning on.

"Nothing, nothing. Why do you think I'm hiding something?"

"Because you're all flustered," Tristan said, walking over to her, and leaning down for a kiss. "And also because of this book sticking out behind you," he said, pulling the book out as he stood up, lifting it out of her reach.

"Tristan!" Rory squealed, trying to get her book back.

"So what's in this book that you are hiding it?" Tristan flicked through the pages to see what was in the book.

"Nothing at all. I just wanted to read something a little different for a change," Rory replied, trying to reach her boyfriend, cursing his height.

"So it has nothing to do with this part? 'having a wonderful dream. She was on top of a lean, strong man with a thick cock that was stretching her in the best way. There were sparks in her veins, knots in her belly, tremors in her thighs.'"

"Oh God, Tristan please can I have it back?" Rory asked, her face flushing in embarrassment.

"I don't know. It's just getting good. 'He was on top of her now, hands planted on either side of her head, leveraging his torso had stripped off his pants and was naked. His cock was against her groin, sliding against her wet slit,' Really Rory?"

Rory dropped down to the couch and covered her face with a pillow.

"You like this?" Tristan asked, sitting down beside Rory, trying to pull the pillow away from her face.

"Sometimes I do. It's like a palate cleanser book. Mindless. I don't always need to read something serious." Rory whispered, her face now burrowed into his shoulder.

"Honey," Tristan started, tipping her face so she was looking at him. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. There is something kind of hot, thinking about you reading this while I'm out and then getting all hot and bothered, as long as you are thinking of me. Have I ever benefited from you reading something like this?"

"Do you remember the time I woke you up a few weeks ago with my mouth?" Rory asked, watching his face for recognition. "That tongue thing? I read all about that."

"See, these books can only benefit me," Tristan said, kissing her forehead. "How many of these books do you have?"

"Why?"

"Just seeing how many sources of new ideas you have."

"I have a lot on my kindle." Rory said with a flush.